Reviews for Teaching the Truth
Secret.Identities chapter 8 . 5/15
WHAAAAT? YOU ENDED IT WITH ONLY ONE CHAPTER TO GO? HOW COULD YOU? TT_TT
I really wanted to see that last chapter. *scowls* But the read was really great! I was surprised that you made Vegeta a history teacher, I thought it was going to be PE cuz that's the usual, but the reason you gave made a lot of sense. Vegeta's still pretty out of character though, but I like him the way you write him.
You didn't dwell on Gohan and Videl's getting to know much either, but I kinda like that because I've read a ton of those stories already.
Love how Vegeta just won't back down. Haha.
Erasa didn't go back to questioning Videl and Gohan? She forgot then? Odd.
Half expected Mr Satan to come barging in though. Hahaha
Update ;_;
The DBZ reader chapter 8 . 2/14
nex?
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Awesome~
SammyGamingHD chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Please continue,
This is an amazing story and I am completely
hooked on it. It is amazing, creative, and a very good
story to it.

~SammyGamingHD
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Putain au moment ou cela devient interssent.
RapingBagels chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I've been saying i hate you for the last 10 minutes, thats all i can think of. cliffhangers are ok as long as the story will go on after it. but as an actual ENDing , its horrible
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Please update
Mr.Son chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Y u no update
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Write more, very good story:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
WWingWisher chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
HEY. Dick move ending it like that. You may have made the most irritating cliffhanger imaginable! At least give us a few what ifs! WHAT IFS?! Chapter 9... need chapter 9...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
you were stupid for ending the story that way
Sandwich chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
AAAAAGH! I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS FIC!
Please post another chapter, please!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Love it make gohans tail come back the moon is still gone please expose the z fighters etc
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
this story is great please update soon
euroteres chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
You know honestly, that was one of the bluntest and quickly done Videl knows the truth moments I've ever read...and it worked.