Reviews for Teaching the Truth
RapingBagels chapter 1 . 3/26
I've been saying i hate you for the last 10 minutes, thats all i can think of. cliffhangers are ok as long as the story will go on after it. but as an actual ENDing , its horrible
Please update
Mr.Son chapter 8 . 1/4
Y u no update
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Write more, very good story:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
WWingWisher chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
HEY. Dick move ending it like that. You may have made the most irritating cliffhanger imaginable! At least give us a few what ifs! WHAT IFS?! Chapter 9... need chapter 9...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
you were stupid for ending the story that way
Sandwich chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
AAAAAGH! I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS FIC!
Please post another chapter, please!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Love it make gohans tail come back the moon is still gone please expose the z fighters etc
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
this story is great please update soon
euroteres chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
You know honestly, that was one of the bluntest and quickly done Videl knows the truth moments I've ever read...and it worked.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
uuuuppppddddaaaatttteeee pls pls with cherries on top
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Fuck you! It's an awesome story and you ended it there and haven't updated since 2012! I hate you so much but I love your story at the same time. It's got the perfect amount of Gohan and vegeta!
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Oh, there HAS to be more to this story! It's been over a year since you've updated this, I would love to find out what happens next. Hurry up and come back to the story!
Zuchiku chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
No a cliffhanger, I hope you get back to this story soon ending like that.
It's great that Videl found it out like that and I always love stories where something is kept from the Saiyan culture.
Beside you can be really creative about it cause everything is a mystery.
dcp1992 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
*continued*

And I loved how Vegeta was pretty important In this and how he was the one to tell Videl and start there bonding together. Cannot wait to see what happends next. Update soon!