Reviews for Red X for Auction
jabozy chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I could not stop laughting at the start where cy was yelling at kid flash about eating with the team at the pizza place
Sweet and Innocent 101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Please update! Red x is my favorite teen titans character ever! O and if u can make a story where red x falls for a Titan (specifically a girl named jewel, cousin of kid flash, and can walk through walls, create fire and control the wind, that would b awesome, lol) but u don't hav to
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
oh-mii-gosh! up-date, up-date, up-date! i cant wait!
darkmoonlady chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Nice fic
Friendly darkmoonlady
mongawonga chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Ohhhthis story seems pretty good so far. I wish you'd finish it though :'( I love all your stories XD
Susan Drakian chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I've just discovered your stories, and I really like all of them. I hope you evenutally continue this one and the caught one which got me into your stories. I noticed you had hp to but i'll read that tomorrow. keep up the good work!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Interesting, I like this so far! :D I wonder how things would turn out so far.
werewolfranger chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
OOOOOO Can i make a bid?
PoptartRocketFuel chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Nice beginning. I was kinda sad when I realized it hadn't really gotten past it though. T.T Now I kinda wished I had waited to read it until it had gotten farther along because, unfortunately, I am a very impatient person… So I'll probably tune in every other day or something and stress myself out. But be prepared for reviews from me!
Chobi-X chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Omg you have to update this! It sounds awesome! I'll be watchign out for the next installment
Blackandwhiteangel13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I cant wait for the next chapter )
thexqueen chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh this sounds interesting :)

Looking forward to the next chapter lol