Reviews for Then came Janto with a baby carriage
FranArian chapter 1 . 4/10
Good story (site wouldn't let me post a review on the final chapter...not sure why). Interesting concept and well worked.
SuziH-J chapter 17 . 3/14
Really enjoyed this story, and looking forward to reading the sequel.
SuziH-J chapter 11 . 3/13
So glad Ianto & Orion were ok after the crash. Orion must have sensed the danger to himself to teleport out for an instant. Lovely that Ianto proposed to Jack & he had Orion help him pick the rings.
SuziH-J chapter 4 . 3/13
Obviously Orion could somehow sense what was going on & did try to warn Tosh. So funny to think of her walking in on them.
SuziH-J chapter 3 . 3/13
Don't trust Gwen - worried she might let slip to U.N.I.T about Orion. How cute that Orion went to hell when he knew daddy needed it - curious to know how he got out of the SUV when it was still locked when Ianto got back.
SuziH-J chapter 2 . 3/13
Jeez Gwen, you go from thinking about fun in the shower with Rhys to checking your looks to attract Jack (waste of time it's never happening) in two seconds. Have you no morals at all! Just love how Orion looks at Ianto & calls him Tad (squee), & bloody stupid Gwen even after Owen confirms parental DNA is Jack & Ianto, & how just looking at him you can tell, she still questions it when Owen mentions how old he looks. Has she not taken into account an alien mother? Also what she called him, she'll be lucky if Ianto doesn't kill her. Love the little insights from Myfanwy.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
Myfanwy was a real star is this story - how novel and such a treat! Thanks for a lovely story.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
This story is too funny. Both Ianto and Jack get an ailien pregnant and Ianto is so cutter way you write his embarrassment. Myfanwy is hysterical with her insight and patience with the situation.
livfortheread chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Good story! I really liked it.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
No one looks up, they expect threats from around them, not above them. It's a biological instinct in humans, so don't worry, no poetic licence was used. Also, this chapter is amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
I thought this chapter was extremely amusing, well done :-D
kirallie chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Great story
keitaya chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Darn, you need a food and drink warning on this chapter! My drink went the same way as HM's tea. Loving this story.
keria1123 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
amazing christmas story must have taken u ages to work out the rhymes
bbmcowgirl chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
I'm so glad that the children recovered. Is there going to be a sequel or an epilogue? I'd like to find out what happens to Rea. Is she going to be a part of Orion's life? Do they ever catch Lartorc? I'd love to see Jack and Ianto confront the psycho.