Reviews for Just Say Uncle
wolfypuppypiles chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
awww love it awesome
gr8read chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Aw. This was great. I love Bobby. I love the rubbing circles on Dean.

Very nicely written.

Thank you.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Aw... loved it. It's a shame about Bobby. It's fics like this that remind us of why he'll be missed. Such a good fic, angsty & sweet & funny & true, so very true in regards to their relationship & I wish we'd gotten to see it.
chasingbluefish chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This...this was love. Bobby never gets enough credit and the man deserves a universe of it. He's practically raised those boys and been the one constant they've had other than each other. Love, love, love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great story. I love the why Bobby takes care of the boys. He is a teddy bear when he wants to be. Please keep up the great work.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Ah, Bobby, Winchester-whisperer extraordinaire.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I really loved this. So sweet (okay, mentioning sweet in combination with Bobby sounds a bit strange, but I can help myself) to watch Bobby take care of Dean and Sam. He lightens the burden for Dean and knows exactly what Sam needs. And I'm sure he knows how much those two love him. I just adore how you brought so much tenderness in this without making it sappy. Great writing. Hugs, Vonnie
carocali chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Loved it! I'm so behind - sorry! This is exactly how I see that time off going! Just wonderful!

:D
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh wow, I have to say that I totally adored Bobby in this one. He couldn't be more of a father to those boys if he tried. I mean, he had the perfect calming touch in easing both of the boys off to sleep though they were both still in a world of pain and hurting. And then telling Dean to just say Uncle if he was needed...I think that word should have been more like Daddy!

Totally awesome tag to the story Karen. Sure hope we get to see more wonderful tags from you as you are fantastic at writing them!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Awww! I love grizzly/teddy bear Bobby! That's like the best thing ever! XD
Visionairy chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I read this as soon as you posted, so excited to see another story by you! (Then, I was a very poor reviewer, and didn't get a chance to comment until now.) This was another wonderful story, and I'm so glad you wrote this tag. It was wonderful!

There were a number of lines in it that I thought were particularly descriptive. I loved, "I turned around just in time to see Sam jerk upright in his bed, wide-eyed and zinging paranoid looks around the room as if he were following the flight pattern of stinging bee." I knew exactly what you were describing there, and it really makes me 'see' your story. Another great visual was, "Sam took a few more small swallows, and then the glass was taken from him - obviously before Sam was ready - as his mouth sort of followed the glass along opening and closing like a damn baby bird." Loved it!

And you always write Bobby so well!:"Both ya idgit's are full of bull-tweety," barked a loud voice. lol!

And my favorite part, because it's so true!: "Sam and I gave each other a fearful look, knowing full well we better fess up or else.

Sam swallowed. "Splitting," he admitted to Bobby, his head wobbling like Jell-O.

Bobby's eyes shifted over to me. "And the leg?"

I cleared my throat, "Like someone cut it in half with a chainsaw," I gritted out clenched teeth.

"That all?" Bobby stepped into the room looking ten times bigger than I knew he was."

Excellent!Yes, I"m loving this entire season, and I can't wait to see more of your stories to go with it! Thankx!
twomom chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I loved that episode too! It had a lot more insight than people think. Loved this missing scene. Uncle Bobby to the rescue! Thanks so much!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Fantastic work! :D
Somilge chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Uncle Bobby is my hero. This fic is like comfort food. Great job!
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh Bobby... he's such a darling. I love how he takes care of his boys so tenderly but barks at them so gruffly! I liked the part where the boys lie to each other that they're doing fine, but to Bobby they admit that they're not quite so fine! And then he knows exactly what to do for each of them to deal with the problem :-)

Loved the description of Sam following the water glass, too!