Reviews for When it comes to kissing, practice makes perfect
Brucrew17 chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
Loved it and can't wait to read the sequel!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Oh!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
I luv it i really hope that u have a dramatic twist in the sequel. u should really keep on writing.!cx
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Really good.
Elliejames08 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Good story
MontytheRavenclaw chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Very good chapter. The transition from the archangels' capture to where Patch was being held confused me a bit because a bit lack of setting description. I very much enjoy your story and am very excited for the sequel! I just hope Nora doesn't fall in love with Scott while Patch is gone.
stolen-fun.hehe chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
i like it heaps only reading chapter 3 but it's good :)
firelady101 chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
I have to say... I really thought Scott was cute to Nora in this chapter :3 ahaha, I know saying this is weird but I like them together. Like when they hang out. Sometimes I just want them to make out. But I don't want them to end up together. Hell no. I just think Scott his hot... But Team Patch! :o

And now. In going to go read part II(: because I REALLY need to know what happens next! Oh my gosh. Patch... ;( and is that an ENGAGEMENT RING! Idk. That's what I hope it is :)

Haha.

Love, love.
firelady101 chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I'm soooo sorrry. I never pay attention to updates. And I clearly missed this. Im sorry! I'm going to read the next chapter after this. And then part 2! :)

Sooo I liked this. It makes me mad; this chapter. Because I never understood really why Patch couldn't fall inlove. It made me sad :/ and I think maybe it was Nora telling Vee that they found out. But I don't know... Nice chapter.

Love, love.
I was 2 lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
this is soooo funny!
fuzzy-vamp-bunnay chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Really like it so far! :)))
youranythng chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
This is amazing! Patch is FREAKIN' HILARIOUS.

"Have I ever told you how much I hate shopping, Angel?"

LOL

3 this!
patchissuperhot chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
i love this please write more soon and im not even going to try and guess what happens xx loved it :D
caroline chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
oi im from brazil and i love hush hush . congratulations for this history ! pleeessssss dont stop write.

beijinhos carol