Reviews for Night Shift
TessaKarne chapter 40 . 12/15/2016
Let me guess, you've gotten all of these guesses before :)
I love these all so much and I wish I had read them as they were being published! Thank you so much for writing all of these! Happy Christmas!
TessaKarne chapter 39 . 12/15/2016
Again, trying really hard not to laugh to loudly. Oh, River.
TessaKarne chapter 38 . 12/15/2016
... Nope, my mind is blank. But my eyes are wide and I'm trying not to laugh to loud since I'm at work :)
TessaKarne chapter 37 . 12/15/2016
I think the Doctor would end up doing both, just because.
TessaKarne chapter 36 . 12/15/2016
Almost got caught, although I'm pretty sure them getting caught would have been worse for the guard.
TessaKarne chapter 35 . 12/15/2016
The guards must learn quickly what to question and what not to.
TessaKarne chapter 34 . 12/15/2016
And yet fezzes are not.
TessaKarne chapter 33 . 12/15/2016
I think the Doctor owes her yet another outfit.
TessaKarne chapter 32 . 12/15/2016
It really is quite preposterous to think anyone else could get away with trying to tell her what to do.
TessaKarne chapter 31 . 12/15/2016
River, at a convention, is the most hilarious image ever. And then her getting involved enough to work on theories! This is so perfect!
TessaKarne chapter 30 . 12/15/2016
And River kisses another regeneration! As of 2016, that makes four regenerations!
TessaKarne chapter 29 . 12/15/2016
Now she can match him!
TessaKarne chapter 28 . 12/15/2016
But what did the silly timelord do... Actually, I like being able to imagine all kinds of scenarios ending in him being rescued by River from the Tower of London, so never mind my question.
TessaKarne chapter 27 . 12/15/2016
Very much the jealous and flirtatious type. Oh, she and Jack should never meet! Or maybe they should and then proceed to make the Doctor as flustered as possible.
TessaKarne chapter 26 . 12/15/2016
I feel like she goes back and visits each version of him even if she never lets them see her (excluding the apparently wonderful kissing of this regeneration).