Reviews for Envy, Undisclosed
KeepingUpDisappearances chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Oh, just one chapter? :( Please write more? I like stories from Olives POV!
Knackard chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
What a sweet story! After all, happiness has made Valancy quite gentle. And happiness stains backward over the pages of her life, &c &c. I like to think that Valancy might put the competition with Olive in its grave where it belongs-although really, it was never Valancy who was competing, was it?
kate chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wonderful insight into Olive's perspective. I get so excited when there's a new Blue Castle fanfiction. Yayaya!
Chronicles of Lewis chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is quite an accurate portrayal of Cousin Olive and how her later reactions to her cousins's new found life and status would be. Jealously turned to curiosity. It is nice to think of them mending their past differences and that Barney still takes her family and her "their" hometown into consideration after so much about their way of life has changed. Excellent writing.
Marant chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was a delight to read! Your depiction of Barney, as brief as it is, was especially strong. I hope you write more for this fandom! :D
Kat chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Sweet! Very hopeful too ;)

You write these characters so well you should write one about Barney's thoughts during the book... My dream fanfic!

Great work!
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I really liked this piece! Great addition to the end of the book. :)