Reviews for Glimpses of the Moon
annarodriguez7 chapter 21 . 4/5
okay so I was expecting another thing for the end but this fic was really good, the glimpses of angst that you threw here were great for not making this extra-fluff. this was very well-written and I liked reading this a lot. maybe I am hoping for a sequel of some sorts, I know this was published like 4 years ago, but it certainly have more story to develop here, so yes I really really would like a continuation, if you are not willing on writing it, it's okay heheheh congratulations for this good writing! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Well it was a weird story. Not bad at all but weird. The money deal felt sweet at first but then it became too much. I don't see Castle and Beckett acting immature and ridiculous like this because he bought something. And they felt way too insecure about the other for a married couple. It would have been more believable if it took place when they just started dating ...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
I don't get it, they re cute and everything but it really doesn't feel like they're married. Because what kind of marriage is this when one think the other is just going to leave him like that ? Have they never talked about anything before getting married ? It's like they don't even know the others.
I like your other stories but this one is really weird, they really doesn't act like a couple on their honeymoon, especially Castle.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
This proposal is so much better than the real one!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
Your use of the little blue box was outstanding. I'm thankful to be reading this story in its completion as I would not have survived waiting for the next chapter. I found myself experiencing every bit of the angst offered by this situation. I slid down the wall in sorrow along with Rick. I understood both sides with equal intensity. Well written and thoroughly enjoyed!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
Great story! Very nicely written and I thought you captured the characters very nicely. :)
shellee3 chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
Another great story!
conservativegirl chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Amazing, amazing story! I just found it and it's spectacular:D I love all the layers and all the love. My favorite part was the little family they stayed with
Ayakafic chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
Interesting reading this now and how it fits into s6 possibilities. Would love to see you continue this inspired by that perhaps.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
Oh my gosh, this was such a beautiful story! I love their honeymoon trip & everything that went along with it. So, so good :)
Twyger chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
So sad that this is the end of the story! I wanted to enjoy their entire honeymoon and then follow them home! Such a sweet, loving story and a nice premise where Kate is paying for the honeymoon and they are "roughing it"! Thank you for writing this and for sharing with us! It is a great story and they were both totally in character!
GT500RonSmith chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
Special honeymoon! Thanks for a lovely story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Only one more chapter?

Hope she won't be mad with him!
GT500RonSmith chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Things are a little bumpy for them since Kate became ill. But, they hang together nicely!
GT500RonSmith chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Yeah, I can see why that particular ring is so important to her. I am confused about the rings thought. He bought 'bands'? That implies the wedding rings to me and not the engagement ring, but it sounded like a solitary diamond to me. If you have time to explain, would appreciate it.