Reviews for Never Again
ShadowThief.VS chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Could you please write another one or someone out there who ships the pairing or who commentented on write one if they want to see this pairing again
PetrichorGirl13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Aww that was sweet!
Juniper Night chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Not bad, but I feel like Zuko's ooc
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is Zuko. Sounded like you were Sokka, so bubbly and friendly or Aang, and the meditating, and stuff.
Raven girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
write another
TurquoiseHeart15 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aw poor raven. She deserves a guy like Zuko. But, im all for Maiko. But then again...Zaven would be kinda cute _ whatever. All that matters is whether or not i liked your story. And i did! Keep writin! U good!
Dark.x.Raven.x chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this was awesome...yea zuko was a little aanng-ish lol but still good
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I've been a ZuRae (Zuko/Raven) shipper for a while now. and I've been waiting for a crossover fic like this to pop up on . I do admit, like a few of the other reviews I do agree that Zuko seems a little more like Aang in this, but I don't mind that too much. It could be explained off as him being overly flustered.

I would love to see this expanded upon. I think it could really work. If you choose to do so or not, I wish you the best. Thanks for bringing ZuRae to !

Mara
ShadowEntity chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow, I love the concept of this fic! And it's theme - so cute!

Other than a few gramatical errors, this is amazing! Though, I'd have to agree with another reviewer - Zuko does seem more like Aang in this. I think it's because he's more positive, which can be understandable since he's the Lord now. :)

Again, wonderful, amazing, great, and awesome job with this! Too bad it was just a dream... and right when they were gunna kiss, too!
EnharmonicAngel chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Well hee. This was cute.

...Thanks to you, ZukoxRaven is now one of my favorite pairings XDD!

Used to be ZukoxKatara. Now I realize how much awesomer ZukoxRaven is. Hee.
3FALL3N chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
OMG please please make raven and zuko get together and if you do send me a link please! im beg of you ;-)
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Zuko seemed more like Aang for some reason. He usually doesn't talk as much as that.

Yet, I can't help liking this fic.