Reviews for Perfectly Natural
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/13
This is just totally amusing. In my head, everyone is attracted to this boy, so it fits perfectly!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is, by far, the best "Dick-is-the-lust-object" story that I have ever read. If you know of any other good ones, please let me know. So hey, wonderful job you did here including all teammates and Roy. Your writing technique is amazing. Keep at it!
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
How creative! I'm immpressed.
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
asdfghjkl;. I agree with the team. Robin. Is. HOT.
RobinGirlWonder347 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Thank you.
You proved that Robin did not only hit puberty but beat the shit out of it. :D
edolicNinja chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
who wouldnnnnnnnnt have feelings. Dick is fabulously good for the eyes.
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Nice
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
do i sense a man whore?

*sniff*

yes, yes i do XD
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Meghann creeping on Dick at night? jkadkhg HAH! 8D

And, true to one of my favorite pairings, I adored the KF/Rob one. What clinched it for me was how happy Dick was. The other ones felt more like lust and 'just because'. With Wally, Robin was happy to be with him, because it was him.

(If I was to change one thing, I would add something about Robin licking Wally slightly, gauging his reaction. Then after Wally reacts positively, Dick moves in for the kill. Cause he really likes Wally, for real's.)

Oh so lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
can u add zatanna?
song six chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ohmygod...that was just about /sexiest/ Young Justice fanfic I have read on this whole entire site...and there wasn't any sex.

I've read pretty hot ones...I'll be blunt...where stuff actually happens. But the temptation in this one, the little details that describe the senses and the fact you made every team member be attracted to Dick (which I adore because I love and obsess over Dick Grayson crazily) it was just...oh god...it was beautiful.

My favorite one was Roy...maybe because I've always been more biased and always believed they were perfect for each other...and I /never/ get tired of reading about Dick submitting to him and saying his name like this: "R-Roy" it's...it just fit. And the whole 'soeffinggood' really showed the animalistic nature Roy has while ravaging Dick it's just so /good/.

I also love the adjectives you use and your stlye of writing over all. Your style is casual and relatable, but your adjectives are somehow...delicious! Like 'perspiring' or describing body parts...you just...you know the right words to use to make a story such as this one. I've read way too many YJ fics that attempted to be 'Mature' or 'Sexy' but it just didn't work...god...like I said...you didn't have sex and I was blushing the whole freaking time and squealing on the inside!

I also love how in the end you had it be Kid Flash, because although I am all for RoyxDick, for Young Justice I like WallyxDick better and I felt like that made this end on the perfect note. /Especially/ because it was only in this scene where Dick made the first move or did something about it! It was perfect.

Though, all the other ones were pretty darn...just...unforgetable, I mean geez! You had Superboy just cluelessly confess to Robin he was attracted to him, and Megan...and the cup...the 'prowl'...the...dirty thoughts dirty thoughts...must stop them...and Artemis checking him out!

Ok...I'm gonna stop now.

You are a fantastic writer at sexy stories. This...was awesome.

Thankyou so much for writing it! This was BEAUTIFUL.

- songsix
LittleBro chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Love the Miss Martian part. Its like I was reading a page from the comic book. Dick and M'gann were totally perfect, I could see the background, the expression on Dick and M'gann faces. See, that is what I like about your writing Val. Wither its 50 or 1,000 words you always seem to paint a perfect picture. Also not a big fan of DickXConner but hell #4 has made me more open to the idea. Liked it. I don't blame Artemis for looking in "sight". I mean who wouldn't? That's right NOBODY! Awesome job as always!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
UM WOW I LOVE THIS WRITE MORE OF ALL OF THESE PAIRINGS PLEASE, ESPECIALLY AQUALAD KICKING HIS BUTT (because Dick needs to be beaten at something) and Miss M because that was AMAZING. I PROMPT YOU DICK/M'GANN. KTHXBAI.
anon chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ignore what ignorant people will say, but I really enjoyed this story.

I always felt that Dick was a people's person and your story really proves so.
mae.raine chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
LOL at person below me. Don't listen to the girl, Val-Creative; give her a year or so of exposure to fanfiction and I'm sure she'll understand.

this was very very cute btw I've always known that Nightwing in the comics was a bit of a manwhore (hehe. Girls can't resist. Esp. the redheads) so this was very funny. Personally, I would have thought of Superboy as more of a 'touch' person, but it was still real good. My favourite was probably Roy's... *insert fangirl leer*