Reviews for Recovery
Malstygian chapter 8 . 7/16/2019
Wow, this was really nice. I felt all warm inside reading this. The writing was good and you kept them in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
Finally, someone who goes in depth about Kyle's recovery! I'm grateful you are being a little more realistic about the pain and grief Kyle is going through. It's good to see that. I also like the fact that you've made Kenny and Stan very supportive of Kyle's recovery too. : )

I really dislike this episode and do think it is one of the worst of the series (I rate it 2/10 because seeing Liane grow a backbone and seeing Cartman get electrocuted is redeeming haha). I believe they went too far with the whole Kyle torture. I personally think maybe the parody should've been about the boys watching the movie and then being haunted by the director or something like that.

Thankfully, you have composed it after the incident because I think if you went in depth about what Kyle went through (yes... someone defecating into his mouth...) that would have been very off putting for someone to read haha. : ) While I wouldn't watch it again, I can read this (pun not intended) type of stuff because at least we get to see Kyle recover.

Poor thing though, he'll be scarred for the rest of his life. To be honest, I cried when I found out what would really happen to him (I didn't know what the title meant and didn't know the movies before this episode, I found out AFTER I watched the episode sadly. Thankfully I haven't seen the movies as I've heard they are worse than this episode and I'm avoiding them like the plague!).

Good work! : )
Gallen88
Jigsaw1234 chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
good work
Jigsaw1234 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
nice job
twinkels chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Love those story so warm and cute also can imagin. Kyle Stan and Kenny all snug sleeping together with Kyle cuddling in the middle think it's more of a threesome love these cute cuddly boys and how Ike accepted Kyle scars too so cute
twinkels chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Aww lved thise story poor Kyle can't imagin what he went through so glad he has Stan and Kenny too look after him. was laughing when Kyle was in la la land with the painkillers calling the Dr Manbearpig and punching Kenny I think with these two by his side Kyle will be back to his old self in no time and after a while you wouldn't notice the scars love thise story just wanna give Kyle a great big hug
Lady Venamisa chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Awww! Personally, I've wanted to see something like this for a while - that whole ordeal had to have been horrible to go through...

Stan is so sweet! 3

Hope to see this updated soon!
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
l l
L awesome
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
ughhh cartman shows up wrong time lol and screw wendy and that would be the way she would probaly react
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
hmmm wonder what happend
Lizzybear54 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Aw the ending was so cute! X3
Plz update soon cuz I need to know what happens next! :D
cosmopolitankitten chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
This story is so fluffy and adorable. xD Stan is so sweet!
firerose132 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
aww cute :)
Thunder chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Aww this is so cute~! Can't wait for another chapter :)
DezFan5 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
This is a great story. But they're 10. Sexual actions are disgusting for 10 year olds. The rest of the story was great, though.