Reviews for The Kids Are Alright
jstapny chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
So, I came back to read this one after the posting for "The Lion King" because while reading that one I kept thinking I really missed something along the way. LOl...well let me at least review this story properly.

I really like reading Gibbs struggling with his kids. I think that is certainly more realistic as his perspective would be certainly different with 1 his age difference and 2 his prior experience and the constant temptation to compare and or recreate those experiences and memories he had raising Kelly. I can see any "new" daughter resenting that. I also love Jenny being the voice of reason for her children. Which in all honesty is not too surprising.

As for the kids, they sound really interesting and I look forward to reading more about them and discovering how they came to be and why Jay doesn't talk much and is fearful of his father.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Loved it! I honestly can't decide which part is my favourite. I love Micha and Jay's personalities so much :D
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Jay sounds like Gibbs too quiet :) great story to lead into halloween. Funny about a mini female gibbs
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Loved it, great one-shot, would love to read more of this universe! :-D
Prettycrazy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Aaaww this was sweet.

I know you've posted it as complete - but you can't just end it there!
zats chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Loved the story...more more and more!
NilesLover101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I liked the story, well done! I loved the "Youre my little probie" line that was really cute. I really liked how you threw I. Hocus Pocus too cause Sean Murray the guy who plays McGee is in that haha. Nice job :)
Paris-eternellement chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is perfect in every way.
Tony and Ziva forever chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Je t'aime!
lachildress chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Cute story you should keep it going !:)
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
So I decide to go back to Jibbs and, as promised, I go to you for my fix. And what do you do?

You end up making of cry...

This is a perfection - from title and summary to the story itself.

Can't wait to read all the others I've missed. M. Xx
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I adore this. Do you have any other Jay and Micha stories? I love Micha! :)