Reviews for Anthem of Our Dying Day
Love it
MeraMeraNoMii chapter 1 . 3/1
Out of all of the 31K sonic fics, this is my absolute favorite. the author has created a whole new world. the ocs are awesome and likable and it wouldve been so awesome to see wherw this wouldve went. Everyone is older now and ready to fuck shit. lol. it wouldve been the greatest.
Hell of a story and i would have loved to see part 2...but i get it. People move on. Job well done.
SonicEvolution chapter 3 . 1/3
its very indulging
Guest chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
Best chapter ever
Red Tail Jules chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Y not just break the story down and have a certain amount of chapters in 1 story then form another
AaronD001 chapter 70 . 10/10/2013
Wow, I'm sorry that this is discontinued. It was a fun ride... :c You did well. _

I'd just like to say something about your fanfictions- they inspire me so much. Like in It's a Technician Thing-the humour and jokes and teases are just amazing.

Infact, atm, I'm writing up and S-WaveTails fanfic of my own. Guess where I got the idea from?
Obviously, I won't be copying. I just liked the idea of a Wave/Tails relationship, and you showed me that.

Please. Even if this epic story is discontinued...I don't want your other fanfics to die with it. I know you mentioned about your account dying a death here. But know this - You are the reason I took up fanfic writing. If I had never came across this, I'd still be in school bored to death. Instead, every free time I have I'm jotting down notes and editing and who knows what.

Your fanfics are just amazing. And you should be proud of that.

Don't give up just yet. /3

Best wishes and love from Ireland.
- Aaron
thing123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
When you said the account would basically die, I felt like I had to say this: you don't HAVE to only be a Sonic account!
conconconconcon chapter 69 . 10/3/2013
Yeah...that kind of thing does happen if you devote yourself to just one fanfiction for too long: you lose interest. However, if you get the interest back I and probably a lot of other people will welcome you back with open arms.
Mr Halfwright chapter 70 . 9/15/2013
from anyone else here, take solace in the fact that I truly understand how it is.
Undead009 chapter 70 . 9/13/2013
So this is what happens when I don't have internet for 10 days. Lol

It's all right, you did your best. Your story may not be finished, but the whole concept of it will probably live on in someone else's fic.

All I have to say, is that if your account dies, please pm me when you get another one. You probably don't know how much I hate having to find the same author as somebody else. Seriously, it's a pain -.-
zZ Sky Ninja Zz chapter 70 . 9/12/2013
I would love to adopt the story but I can never be as good as you
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 70 . 9/10/2013
It's really sad that this Great Story had to end like this.
It was one of my Favourite Fanfictions.
Good Luck with your next Projects.
CamperMan501 chapter 70 . 9/10/2013
I can't say how much fun it was to write this. I hope all the stuff I wrote for this was okay, but I know that you wrote great stuff on this. I'm sorry that I slowed you down at times. But make sure you know that you are a great writer and a better one than me. And I hope you do well later on in life.
Bryce98 chapter 70 . 9/10/2013
It's alright, Kacey. We understand.

I, personally, have my interests shift quite often. One minute I'm into Sonic, the next I hate Sonic and I'm into TRON. Another couple of weeks later I hate TRON and I'm more into Spiral Knights or TF2. But my interests cycle back around.

Maybe you're the same way, and you'll be interested in Sonic again in another five months or so. Even if you aren't you'll still be a good writer. Maybe this story is just on another Hiatus, maybe it's done for good. Whatever you think is best. We understand.

Hope this cheered you up a bit.