Reviews for Anthem of Our Dying Day
supertailsfan123 chapter 26 . 8/22
good god this is some brilliant slasher horror right here best scene so far
Well...the only thing I have to say now is thank you. Thank you for writing such an amazing story and for entertaining hundreds of people in doing so. What you managed to create here is incredible, you made the best Sonic story I've ever read, and I'm sure many others would agree. Well, on that note...I know I'm a bit late to the party but I wish you the best in all your future endeavors. I hope what you did here continues to inspire more writers in the years to come. So once again I must reiterate...thank you and good luck in whatever you do
J.W.H. 10 chapter 27 . 2/26
Dude, your story is confusing. I mean is it a Sonic story or is it centred on this 'Welshscot' guy?. Or are his chapters stalling cause I'm more focused on Tails. Maybe I should read on to understand
Guest chapter 70 . 5/24/2015
Love it
MeraMeraNoMii chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Out of all of the 31K sonic fics, this is my absolute favorite. the author has created a whole new world. the ocs are awesome and likable and it wouldve been so awesome to see wherw this wouldve went. Everyone is older now and ready to fuck shit. lol. it wouldve been the greatest.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Hell of a story and i would have loved to see part 2...but i get it. People move on. Job well done.
SonicEvolution chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
its very indulging
Guest chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
Best chapter ever
Red Tail Jules chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Y not just break the story down and have a certain amount of chapters in 1 story then form another
AaronD001 chapter 70 . 10/10/2013
Wow, I'm sorry that this is discontinued. It was a fun ride... :c You did well. _

I'd just like to say something about your fanfictions- they inspire me so much. Like in It's a Technician Thing-the humour and jokes and teases are just amazing.

Infact, atm, I'm writing up and S-WaveTails fanfic of my own. Guess where I got the idea from?
Obviously, I won't be copying. I just liked the idea of a Wave/Tails relationship, and you showed me that.

Please. Even if this epic story is discontinued...I don't want your other fanfics to die with it. I know you mentioned about your account dying a death here. But know this - You are the reason I took up fanfic writing. If I had never came across this, I'd still be in school bored to death. Instead, every free time I have I'm jotting down notes and editing and who knows what.

Your fanfics are just amazing. And you should be proud of that.

Don't give up just yet. /3

Best wishes and love from Ireland.
- Aaron
thing123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
When you said the account would basically die, I felt like I had to say this: you don't HAVE to only be a Sonic account!
conconconconcon chapter 69 . 10/3/2013
Yeah...that kind of thing does happen if you devote yourself to just one fanfiction for too long: you lose interest. However, if you get the interest back I and probably a lot of other people will welcome you back with open arms.
Mr Halfwright chapter 70 . 9/15/2013
from anyone else here, take solace in the fact that I truly understand how it is.
Undead009 chapter 70 . 9/13/2013
So this is what happens when I don't have internet for 10 days. Lol

It's all right, you did your best. Your story may not be finished, but the whole concept of it will probably live on in someone else's fic.

All I have to say, is that if your account dies, please pm me when you get another one. You probably don't know how much I hate having to find the same author as somebody else. Seriously, it's a pain -.-
zZ Sky Ninja Zz chapter 70 . 9/12/2013
I would love to adopt the story but I can never be as good as you