Reviews for Anthem of Our Dying Day
nastories chapter 37 . 5/8
Just saying but I, unwantedly, always pictured Caleb as a Fang the sniper lookalike without hat. Until Mytho came along and when we realised he was a wolf I started picturing Caleb and Mytho as Fox and Wolf from Star Fox. Is it weird?
nastories chapter 70 . 4/7
K4ce. I am not mad at you. You wrote a masterpiece with the fanfic as it is right now. Inconclusive as it might be you had make me feel so much and honestly very few things that I have read has done that.

Now, I don't want to guilt trip you or anything. It is not your must to continue and honestly I have tried writting myself, key word being tried. In resume, I hope to read more from you someday, not necessary this story but any other in general.

NAstorires
nastories chapter 26 . 2/7
You know, that heaven ending seemed sort of out of place, but it feels good that you add it either way
I don't know about the rest of the world but I do like that asshole, though I wouldn't like him in real life
shadow.of.intent.115 chapter 66 . 10/7/2016
take all the time you need i can wait as long as you promise that the next one is coming i am happy
shadow.of.intent.115 chapter 70 . 10/6/2016
what

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
shadow.of.intent.115 chapter 60 . 10/3/2016
very nice to see everything coming together

sonic you are not megatron stop talking like him
shadow.of.intent.115 chapter 26 . 8/22/2016
good god this is some brilliant slasher horror right here best scene so far
Guest chapter 70 . 4/4/2016
Well...the only thing I have to say now is thank you. Thank you for writing such an amazing story and for entertaining hundreds of people in doing so. What you managed to create here is incredible, you made the best Sonic story I've ever read, and I'm sure many others would agree. Well, on that note...I know I'm a bit late to the party but I wish you the best in all your future endeavors. I hope what you did here continues to inspire more writers in the years to come. So once again I must reiterate...thank you and good luck in whatever you do
J.W.H. 10 chapter 27 . 2/26/2016
Dude, your story is confusing. I mean is it a Sonic story or is it centred on this 'Welshscot' guy?. Or are his chapters stalling cause I'm more focused on Tails. Maybe I should read on to understand
Guest chapter 70 . 5/24/2015
Love it
MeraMeraNoMii chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Out of all of the 31K sonic fics, this is my absolute favorite. the author has created a whole new world. the ocs are awesome and likable and it wouldve been so awesome to see wherw this wouldve went. Everyone is older now and ready to fuck shit. lol. it wouldve been the greatest.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Hell of a story and i would have loved to see part 2...but i get it. People move on. Job well done.
SonicEvolution chapter 3 . 1/3/2015