Reviews for His Butler, Teaching
NyaNya chapter 12 . 6/12
... *starts crying an dblubbering* I-I-I t-t-thought I-it w-would b-be h-h-happy!
NyaNya chapter 10 . 6/12
I'm loving this so Far! NYA~!
KHgirl4EverXD chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Gaaaaaah tip of advice for these type of fanfics try to make him at least 16 it was hard for me to read bc I have a sibling this age and I had to stop a few times to remind myself that it wasn't real.
NovanoidMusic chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
NOOOO! MUST. HAVE. NEXT. CHAPTEEEEEEEEEER! I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
PharaohIsis13EgyptianYaoiLover chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
I love it. Update soon. I want to know what happens! And I do hope you finish since you haven't updated in 3 years, my hopes aren't very high.
Malecciestian chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I guess there will be no 13th chapter then..? :( I can tell you wouldn't bring Ciel back anyway... *leaves to sob in bed quietly*
Malecciestian chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This brings back memories :') in the first episode of BB Sebastian said something about salmon and then "I can also offer some toast or a scone. Which would the young master prefer?" And Ciel said "a scone." And then I started laughing, and then the whole series spiralled into sadness ;-;
Chels chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
This is cool :)
Chloe chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I love this!
Olive-Gravity chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
LIES!
/sobs pitifully in the corner/
Whyyyyyy!
/looks at author-San sadly/
/stands up/
I think...
I'm... GONNA RAISE A FANGIRL - Alois- ARMY!
/falls down again in hysterics/
/raises army anyway and starts breaking down the 4th wall/
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Make More! I want more! Ciel can't die!
Thegraybluekitten chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I like the start of this story really much.
But are you still there? Hello?
Lovelyheartsforever chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
U made me tear up, noooo ciel!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
:'( Awwww make more i love it but scary O.O
:'(
Waterbottlesgalore chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
My god, you leave me with just this? You are the scum of the earth.

No, wait, my darling writer, I LOVE you. Please, one last chapter? It would mean the world to me, your writing is rather dear to me. Please?