Reviews for Black Velvet Kings
breakingdawn57 chapter 17 . 5/17
Please give this story an ending! It has haunted me and it deserves an ending! You are an incredible writer! I appreciate that you show the reality of the situation which such finesse!
ivanhoeslady chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
SO ITS NEARING 2017 AND IM STILL WAITING FOR THIS
AllyR chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
Please, please, please. I beg you to finish this story. I love everything about it- your character development is flawless, the plot remains original even though it's been out of the game for close to 3 years, and you left us right on the cusp of greatness! Truly, I hope that whatever happened in RL to keep you on pause with your writing is resolved, and that things are going great for you! You're very talented. Thank you for what you've shared with us this far!
Atinaread chapter 17 . 6/15/2016
hi! just a question, you will continue with this wonderful story? Thank you very much! xoxo
smellofpaw chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
What a disappointment that you didnt finsih the story as it is really good...
CallMeJazz chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
Oh my god u gotta finish this. just few more chapters. whatever happened in RL I hope u doin fine and put an update asap :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
And all of this pain is because bella's stubbornness. and her insecurity for not even trying to do long distance. weew
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
Edward is a complete mess. And bella took a big part of it. I mean lot of ppl in band doin long distance with their gf/wifey and still be together being happy parents. but bella choose to give him an ultimatum. and edward shouldn't have gave up on them so easily. They're both being so stupid stubborn. I guess thats what teenage do
ivanhoeslady chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THIS FIC? HOPE WE'D GET AN UPDATE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR OR SOMETHING. JUST A FEW MORE CHAPS TO GO RIGHT? I LOVE THIS PLEASE :((((
Narges chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
A great story :)
keljvt chapter 17 . 5/18/2015
I realize you have quit writing FF but I want to let you know that you really should consider writing somewhere/somehow. You have excellent character development, good grammatical structure, angst, joy, etc.
jujube chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
Please update... I love this story so much
packermom chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Please update soon, I really love this story!
ivanhoeslady chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
oh my god please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
Bella is a stupid bitch.