Reviews for Black Velvet Kings
cejsmom chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
I'm still shaking from reading this! I just bought tickets to go see The Lunineers - like literally just bought them - cuz you had me wanting to go to a concert so much! I can't wait for the reaction Jody! Don't worry about anyone mad that it ended where it did - it totally needed to!
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
God... how can you leave it thereeeee? I need the next one like I need air! xx
Ladyniki chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Heart is broken into a million little pieces! It hurts! \3
staceleo chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
Wonderful chapter!
maxandmo chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
So glad she's going to the concert. Can't wait until he sees her!
MusicNerd20 chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Goodness! I've read all of this story 2 or 3 times now and every time I still get all emotional! It's just such an incredible tale. One that I think is pretty epic for just a Fanfiction story. I really love this and I can't wait for the updates! I wish I could write stories but I'm not really good at it. I'm better at writing songs, singing, playing guitar, and making YouTube videos, so basiclly I'm better at music and musical writing than story telling :p Thank you for writing an amazing story that I always look forward to reading. It helps me escape the stress of school, music, and family and friends for just a little while. It's give me a chance to ease my mind and cool off and can also help inspire some ideas for me. Keep up the good work because you're very talented. Don't ever let anyone put you down or discourage you and don't let any haters get to you. Anyone who discourages talent or hate is jealous and not worth your time. Thank you for sharing your amazing story with the rest of the world :) You're pretty freakin' awesome :) Much Love! - Emily
jansails chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
It's the anticipation, the not knowing.
jansails/jan2
Angellovee chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Well I've been here too. Did you find my journal? I was engaged when I met the love of my life and even though it was painful, I made the right choice. Even if I had know he would get sick one day, I would have made the same choice.
Angellovee chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
I'm angry. I want to ask you why. How could you bring this into my escape? My days are MS and my nights are fan fiction. But then I realize that maybe they are someone else's escape too. For 3 years I have watched my best friend, this gorgeous healthy man that can do anything, literally, that he decides to do on a whim. He wants to bow hunt, in weeks he's winning tournaments. He wants to be a volunteer fire fighter and he was for 4 yrs. His first job was in the refineries doing crazy dangerous things that they filmed as an example of how to do it right. My best friend is 34 and bed ridden after 3 yrs with MS. He needs help with everything. He has been humbled and embarrassed and loved through every painful day. And everyday I hold in the tears but tonight he woke to me crying. He tried his best to just hug me but even that is a struggle. I know someone in the fandom is probably going through the same thing and needs to let the tears flow. Tomorrow is another day. Take a deep breath. MS is still going to be a part of it and so will you and I. ...Breathe.
Angellovee chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
i'm scared to click the "next" button. This sounds just like when my husband got his diagnosis. Multiple Sclerosis. All the little things that came and went away. Things that mean nothing until they're all lined up on paper. Dizzy spell, numb fingers, head aches, joint pain, numb left leg, exhaustion, night sweats, weight loss. MRI on our anniversary, diagnosis on my birthday 10 days later. I feel sick.
Fyrebyrd chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
Man, all the waiting and she didn't even make it to him. Guess I know she'll be seeing him for sure next chapter :) II am obviously a WIP kind of girl, but I am loving this story to death and you are writing it beautifully, as usual.
malleelee chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
Not knowing where and what Edward plans to do leaves many questions. Hopefully, he has been told Bella walked o the wedding. If not, we could be guest to an Edward and Bella blow up if he has decided to take a new gal pal, even for only a short time.
Unimaginative Olena chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
I hope there isn't going to be a car accident or something like that. And I hope Edward sees her in the audience. And I want them to be happy again!

Olena
Unimaginative Olena chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Wow, I'm on a roll today, two correct guesses!

I would go if I were Bella.

Olena