Reviews for Black Velvet Kings
wwechic1619 chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
This story should be a movie, and omg I cannot believe this is the chapter you just stopped at!
9696scarlet chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
I love this story and have been waiting for an update for so long. Can you please let us know if you will be finishing it?

Obsessive-Romance chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Would absolutely love it if you finished this story off! Pretty much every chapter has had me in tears at some point (I'm an easy crier but EVERY CHAPTER?) because you know just how to convey so much emotion into a few sentences that I really feel what the characters do. Beautifully written, I am so glad that I stumbled across this.
Tweemad chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
I just found this story and read the whole thing. I'm loving it, but where's the ending? Please tell me you are going to finish it, soon!
highlanders9615 chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
I love this story, I hope that you update soon.
mystical beast chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
I love love love your story. Its so original and moving. I really hope your okay and that you please update soon.
bluelava chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Please update soon, I know its been awhile, and I hope you are okay. But the last chapter is killing me.
I've read this story more than 10 times, and each time its better, and makes cry and beat edward up for being a douche. I kind of hoped that bella would marry garette and that edward would wallow up in pain and misery over it, but I get why things are going in his favor. Ahhh, this story brings out a lot of emotions from me .

Please up date soon, pretty please
myreview chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
awwwwwwww update please pleaseee
blackswaninlust chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
I know that great writers need time. With that said I just want you to know I think about your story and the characters. I have really loved the journey they have taken and look forward to the end. I am certain that it is soon.
missjaguar chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
My goodness this has made me cry and smile like nothing else. I couldn't stop reading :) Update soon pretty please? I honestly can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
I'm glad she left. That would have been real nasty of her.
FinnMac chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
What a great chapter. So descriptive. Excellent.

It's been months since an update. Please don't leave this story unfinished. It's too good for that.
FinnMac chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
I think I understand a little more about why this is swinging Edward's way. But I'd still like you to dream up a Bree or a Kate for poor Garrett. She ought to be a knock-out and rock his world!
FinnMac chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
I assume "home" is the concert?
FinnMac chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
I was hoping, really hoping, that this was going to be a non-happily-ever-after story for Edward and Bella. I don't know...for some reason I just thought Edward didn't care enough, didn't fight enough...didn't earn it. I mean, Garrett deserves a little summin' summin' too!
732 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »