Reviews for Black Velvet Kings
FinnMac chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
FinnMac chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Ruh roh.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
What a beautiful, sad beginning.
EllieMoon chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
When will you update again?
Eileen22 chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
Love your stories. Please update
burnlikecandles chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
I just read this whole thing today, an let me just say that this story is amazing. I love it so much and I can't wait to read what happens with Edward and Bella.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
Post soon! Please
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Maybe you've already said but what is Bella's job?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
I don't like Bella in this chapter. It's messed up what she's doing to Garrett.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
I'm starting to feel bad for Garrett. It seems like she is with him just to have somebody.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I really hate Edward. He reminds me so much of my dad. My dad wasn't a rock star but he was never there and lied all the time. I'm 30 now and have no relationship with him.
dyin4thenextchap chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
It's been months... :( Will you pleaseeeee update? Pretty please?
moonwinks chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
This is the most moving story I have read in a very long time. The sense of loss was so strong, so poignant, I felt like I could touch their sorrow. Your story touched me so deeply that I cried - repeatedly. That is very unusual for me. But your words helped me feel their heartache as if it were my own.

I hope that you will add to this story. I feel like the resolution isn't complete. There's been so much pain, building and building, yet the glimmer of hope at the end isn't enough. I still am left with an ache in my heart for them. Your final song lyrics were absolutely beautiful. Thank you for this wonderful and I hope, still to be finished, story.
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »