Reviews for Black Velvet Kings
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
Post soon! Please
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Maybe you've already said but what is Bella's job?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
I don't like Bella in this chapter. It's messed up what she's doing to Garrett.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
I'm starting to feel bad for Garrett. It seems like she is with him just to have somebody.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I really hate Edward. He reminds me so much of my dad. My dad wasn't a rock star but he was never there and lied all the time. I'm 30 now and have no relationship with him.
dyin4thenextchap chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
It's been months... :( Will you pleaseeeee update? Pretty please?
moonwinks chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
This is the most moving story I have read in a very long time. The sense of loss was so strong, so poignant, I felt like I could touch their sorrow. Your story touched me so deeply that I cried - repeatedly. That is very unusual for me. But your words helped me feel their heartache as if it were my own.

I hope that you will add to this story. I feel like the resolution isn't complete. There's been so much pain, building and building, yet the glimmer of hope at the end isn't enough. I still am left with an ache in my heart for them. Your final song lyrics were absolutely beautiful. Thank you for this wonderful and I hope, still to be finished, story.
pls chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
please update :(
casey chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
I hope that your okay.

This story is amazing, I've cried through the church scene, and I've reread this story a dozen times. Please update soon, I'm dying to find out what happens next and edwards reaction to her not marrying garret, although he doesn't deserve it. But your story is amazing. Please update soon :)
MaineMomma chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
I love this story - can't wait for more!
MaineMomma chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Wow...that was agonizing but I don't blame Bella. I wouldn't have trusted or believed him either and she needs someone she can count on. Even if Edward was/is the great love of her life, she had to move on. As much as I always want to see Edward and Bella together, I can see actually walking away from him for good. He doesn't deserve her faith and trust after all the broken promises.
MaineMomma chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
This comment does not apply specifically to this chapter. I still can't believe he left Bella and the baby for the tour in the first place. It seemed like he loved her so much and they were really great together. I'm in awe that he met his son for the first time high out of his mind. So sad.
TwiMoments chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
i'm such a terrible reviewer. I always feel that I can't convey how much I love the story I've read or how much your story has touched me... but I'm going to try here. I didn't review the first time I read it because I was too crazy trying to get to the end! I then READ it again right away because I couldn't let it go... I promised myself I was going to review then, but I had the same feeling...just wanting to see what happened...how they felt, what I missed. Anyway, I am now... here to tell you. I. Love. This. The songs, their feelings, the angst, and to tell you I want MORE! Beg? Please. It's just amazing. More Ending? PLEASE! More E outtakes? Just more. But if not, I'm sure, I'll be reading again. and Thank You. xo
Shonie Young chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
Please please..! Where are you..? I check everyday..! This is a brilliant story, please put me out of my misery either way
Jane3105 chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
I found your fic today, recc'd on The Lemonade Stand. You've got my vote for fic of the week.
Beautiful story, really well written.
732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »