Reviews for Black Velvet Kings
Taneva Rose chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Ahoy resentment!
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Found you on a different Forest. This deserves a million reviews. It's just that good. The writing is slick, and the pain palable. Sometimes because of the subtlty of the writing style I wondered if you could go less explicit (i.e the lace makes me sick.) But Overall super strong opening. This is the best writing I've read on in a while. Reminds me a little of Rochelle Allison (air). This should have way more reviews!
furousha chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I was so excited when I saw you had started a new fic! I Run To You will always be one of my favorite fics, ever!

This one already has me and I can't wait to see how this all unfolds.
icrodriguez chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Sounds like this is going to be good. Keep 'em coming!
Sunfeathers chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Now I remember where I first read this (or part of this) - the Tsunami collection! I put you on author alert so I could follow the rest of the story. I am very intrigued ... but nervous, too. Edward "broke promises" and I just hope one of them wasn't about him being faithful. I don't like to read cheating stories, so I'm crossing my fingers that particular issue doesn't come between them (along with everything else). I don't mind being spoiled if you don't mind spilling the beans on that particular concern of mine. j/s ;)

Looking forward to reading more ... :)
staceleo chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Wow. Didn't expect that from the first chapter! Now I am even more intrigued about Bella's impending marriage! Great second chapter!
ThroughTheAshes chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
So is this before or after the wedding?
gitgit chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
woaaa nelly

that was an intense chapter

your telling me shes pregnant and edward is going to be an ass and let his fame get to him

im gona kick him int the nutz for bella!
TheRunaways1975 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
okay, um...yeah...it totally suuuu-IT FLIPPIN' ROCKED! :D update soon, and when did Edward and Bella...uh...get EXTREMELY comfy with each other? U should come check out my story, Voiceless. I need more reviews and the inspiration to keep writing it :(
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Great update.
dreamzuvedward chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Ugh, this is so heartbreaking because I KNOW what Edward's going to do and I want to kick his ass to Timbuktu for breaking his promise. I know.. I know so well how hard it is to raise a child alone. And he promised! Sorry, do I need a spoiler alert? Ack!
gitgit chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
im confused

so shes getting married?

or whats happenig i know tis going to be a edward and bella story

but im really excited !
3crookedhearts chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great start!Can't wait to learn more about the characters & their back stories.
ThroughTheAshes chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This sounds really interesting! Update soon! :)
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011