Reviews for Black Velvet Kings
ThroughTheAshes chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Really good, update soon! :)
Kgunter34 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Great update.
megan84 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Loved this chapter, poor Bella.
megan84 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Great start can't wait for more.
Francisca Swan chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I was hesitating to read this or not - it seemed so painful already, but I totally got sucked in by this chapter. Now I'll have to finish it and cross my fingers for a HEA. Awesome writing.
gitgit chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
ohhh man

that was intense

i was crying the entire time

poor bella

i hope that

yu make it a edward and bella

but im kinda upset with him
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
My heart is breaking :(

I personally believe that abortion is a persons choice and that was hers but he told her he'd stay. What a selfish prick. I kind of hate him right now.
Rolange chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Wow, okay this is a good start. I'm intrigued and, of course, hoping somehow Edward is waiting there behind the church to steal Bella away from a doomed marriage. Doomed because she's still clearly in love with Edward and hoping he will be there, which he probably won't be of course, or that would be the end of the story. This makes me wonder how they got to this place? Right now, I can't see Edward being the one who ended it because he was so committed to the baby and to Bella. Bella had the doubts. Maybe she ended it, yet is still hoping Edward would see through her reasons and see that she still loves him or that he would fight for her anyway? Ahhh, can't wait to see where this goes.
weatherday chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Please update soon. So many questions.

Love it!
Taneva Rose chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Ahoy resentment!
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Found you on a different Forest. This deserves a million reviews. It's just that good. The writing is slick, and the pain palable. Sometimes because of the subtlty of the writing style I wondered if you could go less explicit (i.e the lace makes me sick.) But Overall super strong opening. This is the best writing I've read on in a while. Reminds me a little of Rochelle Allison (air). This should have way more reviews!
furousha chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I was so excited when I saw you had started a new fic! I Run To You will always be one of my favorite fics, ever!

This one already has me and I can't wait to see how this all unfolds.
icrodriguez chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Sounds like this is going to be good. Keep 'em coming!
Sunfeathers chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Now I remember where I first read this (or part of this) - the Tsunami collection! I put you on author alert so I could follow the rest of the story. I am very intrigued ... but nervous, too. Edward "broke promises" and I just hope one of them wasn't about him being faithful. I don't like to read cheating stories, so I'm crossing my fingers that particular issue doesn't come between them (along with everything else). I don't mind being spoiled if you don't mind spilling the beans on that particular concern of mine. j/s ;)

Looking forward to reading more ... :)
staceleo chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Wow. Didn't expect that from the first chapter! Now I am even more intrigued about Bella's impending marriage! Great second chapter!
732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 Next »