Reviews for Naruto ledgends: New lord of the Westeren Lands
Can someone please update this fanfic
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Make more chapters
chris chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
keep on writing
jangoman1579 chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Ehh...not feeling it

No need for Naruto to fight the samurai or smacked that secretary.

Doesn't make sense how he knew how to do all that since you said all he got was the demonic energies of the Inu no Taisho clan transforming into his son, he didn't gain his memory. Even then all that energy doesn't change his blood in him. You can gain all sits of energy you want but it won't change his blood. (Unless you specify that it did. Plus you said as long as he holds the name Uzumaki then he follows under his parents rule. Nothing in there about his blood. Plus his attitude wouldn't be just like sesshomarus. Also the first chap was kinda stupid the way you had Naruto dibs out, a letter telling what is going to happen him that is directly ment for him to read. NO)

If you're telling me that he back to the cave, presses a button and BOOM there's all the treasure, I say no. Sesshomaru ol obviously most of died during there time so he knew who would want to claim all that. He would his it somewhere else.

And all that is not considered demon currency. Back in that time everyone used all those types of coin and jewels, just the abundance and amount you had deciphered how wealthy you are. Even in Naruto's time they use all kinds currency that involve gold and jewels, just not as common as regular currency they have now.

Lastly, that I can think of, you're telling me that Naruto waltz into the forest of death, just spots a demon WITH samurai armour, AND he KNEW that he served his father. WTF! Why is he even building a clan home in there, ANBU don't even wanna go in unless important. Anko is the only one would actually go in but she still knows how dangerous it is. How is he post to bring somewhat peace to demons and humans rivalry living in there, whose gonna go in to see him (I would but that's different).
jangoman1579 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Could be better, a little more emotion and stuff I guess when Naruto heard his offer, but really good so far I like it
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Awesome Chapters
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
word of guru
"oh gooooooooood daaaaaaaamn iiiiiiiiiit!"
i was enjoying this story a lot to, oh well lmao
i was hoping it wouldn't be that good, but it turned out pretty damn good
oh well win some you lose some.
Reaner216 chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
what happens next please update
Itharax chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
Very good story!
Sin Ouroboros chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Hi I'm wondering if your still writing stories? I really like this story and I'm hoping for you to update again... So yeah
K9QueenWolfGirl chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
loved this story
Michael Bourne chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
that village just signed its death warrent
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Please update! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
naruto should have the sounga
filbam chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Hopefull to see his revenge. Sorry I found your story so late but easily has potential. Thanx.