Reviews for How Beautifully She Burns
austori chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
waterfall of tears streaming down face
beautiful but so sad!
paper piper chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
oh my. hurts me soul.
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
heartbreaking. the entire thing was haunting and lovely in that sort of strange way.
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was very sad and beautiful. I think my favorite part was where she said that she'd protect France. It made me look at everything from a different light, she really /was/ fighting for France.. D: And when it was stated that she was too brave not cry, that made me tear up a bit. I honestly felt France's love and pain :(

I'm very sad now, but this was so beautiful that I don't even care xD Wonderful job, this is very amazing. Your descriptions gave me chills.
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
ENGLAND YOU DOUCHE.

I MEAN, I LOVE YOU, BUT... AUGH.

That was painful. And beautiful and fantastic - wonderful job.

Silence
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Very, very nice. I wish I knew more about Hetalia so I could actually give a nice review, but as I stand, all you get is my inadequate love for this tragic piece.
lex chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
this made my heart ache. you do sad things brilliantly well. you're really a very strong author, actually. i've seen you done good funny and good gen too...props
alskjdf chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
breathtaking
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
hm. i'm at a loss for words. this is really poignant and well-written and the dialogue is just lovely and it's so so so heartbreaking and tragic and just breathtaking.