Reviews for Of Hearts and Souls
Some Random Tosser chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
*sees a new chapter* YAY!

*sees it's a news post about it being posted on another site* DAMN IT!

What's UFF?
Some Random Tosser chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
ROUGE: Why, a humanoid weapon with a transformation ability similar to the Hard Drive Divinity with no memories of how they came across such a power? I wonder if that's been done be- OH WAIT.

GLITCH: *sighs* Look, I didn't mean to-

ROUGE: I DON'T CARE! I mean, I only have two chapters and five reviews and my non-retelling-of-the-game approach and my history are the only things that I have going for me and you... you...

JACOB: ... dude, would you like a hug?

ROUGE: ... that'd be nice...

JACOB: *hugs Rouge* There, there... it's okay... your story's still interesting...

VERT: *watches from around the door* Oh my.

SOREN: *shoots at the door frame*

VERT: EEP!

SOREN: Buzz off! It's bad enough that Arf is doing crazy crap; we don't need you spying on us as well! Our sanity is barely holding as it is.

Pretty good chapter, liked the part where Glitch thought Compa was referring to something else about "last night" and I hope it continues.

I think I've basically figured out how Neptune and her group functions. Observe:

NEPTUNE: Knows that she's in a video game and acts accordingly to genre with glee.

COMPA: Is oblivious to being in a video game but follows genre all the same.

IF: Knows that she's in a video game but loathes the tropes and acts accordingly with reluctance.

If you feel like it...

JACOB: Knows that he's in a video game and lives to subvert, defy and utterly destroy tropes in any shape or form whenever they inconvenience him.
Ganneth chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I really like this story alot. But one thing that makes me sad is that im currently typeing up a HDN fic right this moment and I swear to god I named 4 male characters after soul before even reading this Fic. So im gonna need to do some brain storming for some new names so it doesnt look like im stealing your ideas. .
Xetsura chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
This is very interesting. Plz update :D
Some Random Tosser chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
JACOB: Damn it, why don't I have a cool transformation?

SOREN: What the hell are you complaining about? You have freaking laser gloves.

JACOB: Which REALLY helped when I was stabbed in the stomach. You know what would've helped me with that? Armour.

GLITCH: ... couldn't you have just flown away?

JACOB: To where? I was in a small cave tunnel. Going up would've just made me hit the roof.

ROUGE: Stop whining. At least you weren't killed and then built as some sort of killing machine while everyone you know and love thinks you're dead.

JACOB: And then you got sapience so there was nothing stopping you from visiting everyone you know and love.

ROUGE: Amnesia.

JACOB: Which REALLY stopped you from remembering IF literally two minutes into your reawakening.

ROUGE: ...

GLITCH: Hey, uh... I think maybe we should just go somewhere else.

And I was right: this is GlitchxCompa. Come on, now; it could only be more obvious if you made the story summary OC/Compa.

Also, it's good to know you're creative with your weapons. Let's see... in his Guardian Protocol mode, he has two small discs on his wrists which can enlarge into a shield and some bladed saw thing respectively, as far as I can tell.

ROUGE: *looks at his katana and gun* ...

SOREN: *pats his back* Don't worry about it; at least you're not going through a novelization of the game.

ROUGE: *smiles* Thanks, that... actually means a lot.

Update soon, please.
Some Random Tosser chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
What the hell was that spear weapon? As far as I know, it's a collapsible spear, but "the blades split". Don't you mean spearhead? Is it a double-edged glaive or something?

Still, funny chapter and that's a refreshing spin of a character. I'd love to see how he would react to Chibiterasu.
Some Random Tosser chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
The initial depiction of Compa is something I find kind of odd. "I bet it's something awesome, what with the clothing and all! Is it something with 'Brother' in front of it? Like 'Brother Zakahev' or-" is something that I'd expect Neptune to say. Shocking as it may be, Compa is a bit more grounded in reality than Neptune is; she's just clumsy and her quirks are probably the result of Gamindustri's culture being so different from ours.

A bit short, but at least it's not taking as long as my third chapter (I had school and I'm still building up motivation. Don't worry; I'm trying). Keep going.
BanditWerewolf chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Nice start introducing the main character! ;P *Thumbs Up!*
Some Random Tosser chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Hm... I wonder how this will go? I will be watching.