Reviews for Anew
Ale flores chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Please please update. I loved it
claire3loves3music chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
I can't believe she pushed him in! That is so funny, especially after what she said to him. Update soon please!
o.sexynikloveoftherings.o chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Love this story and the chemistry between Arthur and Morgana is awesome! really looking forward to the next chapter! :)
WestOfTheGlass chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
This is absolutely lovely! Your AU is so wonderful and I cannot wait to see more. I'm hoping that Morgana and Merlin get to have more time together (friends or otherwise)? And I kind of loathe Morgause. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
AHHHHHH... You updated, I have waited for this update my whole life (just joking :) ), really good chapter, I loved Arthur and Morgana's interaction and I'm so happy you have decided to continue. I look forward to reading more of this story and please update soon. :)
drennilrem chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
this relaxed Morgana and Arthur makes me wish i'd never watched the series, because i'm now utterly dissatisfied with the ending.
the end of this chapter, where Arthur laughs when she pushes him into the water, is my favorite scene!
Kreuse chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Ha ha ha... This is probably my favourite scene so far! Also my favourite scene from "The sleeping beauty". Well done! Now I do hope for more regular updates... ...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
PLEASE do more i love this story Pleaseee... 3
Lady Fountainhead chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love this and cannot wait for updates! More please!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I almost thought you give up.. Please update soon! It's so interesting
bittersweet15 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Hope you update soon. I just can't wait until your next update!, I don't know but every time I read this story of yours I can't help myself but think that, next chapter will be even better than the other one ;) Anyways I really hope and expect another chapter very soon :D
claire3loves3music chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Thanks for updating. I probably missed it but about how old is morgana?
bittersweet15 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
please please continue writing it would be very nice to read more about this story it seems very interesting...and can't wait until you update once again since it's been quite a long time since you last updated please update!
honest-bitch-yeah chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I'm liking this:) I'm i right in guessing there might be a realationship between Arthur and Morgana?
zombieleopard chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I really thought that was an interesting touch, that without a mission Morgause is a bit of a frill! I suppose I'm just jealous on Morgana's behalf that she got more fight scenes!