Reviews for Piano Lessons
AsianRapunzel chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
that is so true. how romantic.
manUgirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hiya my fav H/G writer!

I know it's been a while but I was really bussy lately. I went to Portugal and now I'm looking for a job and it's quite difficult!

Oky enough about my life now lets review shall we lol! I love this fic it was really cute and it's so true that sometimes there is not need word! It's so true we could really see the love between John and Shayera it's amazing ! I would like someone to give me lesson like that ! She's such a lucky woman!

Oky wonderfull work!

Bye miss!
Madge58 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aww, this is too cute :) You write Shayera and John beautifully.

This is neither here nor there, but I happen to be a beast at the piano. (No, seriously, I really am - I swear to God. I've played over half of Liszt's Transcendental Etudes and all of Rachmaninov's 3rd Concerto.)
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Who needs words indeed? Still it was nice of you to use them in order to share this tale. Their interactions are sublime. My brain started inserting piano music to accompany their words and actions. It would've been nice though if you would have named the bloody "instrument" and given it a simple comparison to an Earth analogue. My single complaint.

Wonderful presentation of both characters! :) Here's to more thought provoking conversations with Centuri Eagle! :)
ShiyaHawk chapter 1 . 10/10/2011