Reviews for Ocean Eyes
Phoenix Veil chapter 1 . 6/1
So I'm trash for this story and have read it like 50 times but am reading it again.
Riddikulus45 chapter 7 . 5/20
I have only one word: UNBELIEVABLE
DaughterofHermes chapter 28 . 5/1
What happened to Jason, Piper, Frank, and Hazel? Really great book BTW. Love it3
Lily chapter 3 . 4/8
How did u know about me I-uh mean
Your fanfic is great bye
dragon.slayer29 chapter 31 . 2/25
I love this story so much, I can't even tell you. and I love the Hades and Persephone romance.. ooooh, it's amazhang
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
i love tis story
Annabelle Potter chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
hello. Do you think I could copy the main story plot and credit you for it. I am trying to do a harry potter percy jackson crossover but i can not think of a good opening for the percy jackson part.
Silverfyre16 chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
I really like how you make Aphrodite actually intelligent and not like she's drunk on love 24/7.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/31/2016
I loved your story! It's absolutaly amazing! Lily is such a awesome character, I lived both this and the sequel so much that this is my second readthrough (although I just skipped to my fav parts this time)
Her and Nico's relationship is anazing! I can't tell you how much I love this3

Um, but on a not so fun note, someone has actually copied this story. I was originally following Ocean Eyes by another user called The Secret Life of a Writer, she used to be called TiredNessNess, but I was reading another NicoxOC story that said you had inspired them with your ur story and I realized that this was the original. I don't know if you already know but I'm going to report them for you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2016