Reviews for Ocean Eyes
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
i love tis story
Annabelle Potter chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
hello. Do you think I could copy the main story plot and credit you for it. I am trying to do a harry potter percy jackson crossover but i can not think of a good opening for the percy jackson part.
Silverfyre16 chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
I really like how you make Aphrodite actually intelligent and not like she's drunk on love 24/7.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/31/2016
I loved your story! It's absolutaly amazing! Lily is such a awesome character, I lived both this and the sequel so much that this is my second readthrough (although I just skipped to my fav parts this time)
Her and Nico's relationship is anazing! I can't tell you how much I love this3

Um, but on a not so fun note, someone has actually copied this story. I was originally following Ocean Eyes by another user called The Secret Life of a Writer, she used to be called TiredNessNess, but I was reading another NicoxOC story that said you had inspired them with your ur story and I realized that this was the original. I don't know if you already know but I'm going to report them for you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
awsome
WiseGirl86 chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
SCHOOL IS EVIL! Hehehe and we understand
WiseGirl86 chapter 11 . 7/21/2016
Oooooo I have an idea..Can u give lily a dog and...for nico to kiss lily in the moonlight that would Be SOO romantic
WiseGirl86 chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
Someone tell me what's elusive?
WiseGirl86 chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
YES I like big fights
WiseGirl86 chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
People who criticize are IDIOTS cock don't listen to them there IDOTS your stories are amazing and nice and just AWESOME! :) :)
WiseGirl86 chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
I like brownies so thank u -smiles-
Annabeth Chase6 chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Plz include Jason he's not my fav character but I still like fav is Percy if u were wondering
WiseGirl86 chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
I'm confused so Sally I'SNT her mom? Oh and FYI my friend wanted to know
Guest chapter 42 . 7/15/2016
Lily is a COMPLETE Mary Sue! I mean seriously, it is getting on my nerves.
And I'm sorry to say but the story is very cliché and slow paced.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2016