Reviews for I Might Almost
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
First off, I absolutely love this pairing. Much better than Rose/Scorpius. I love the idea that Lily inherited the Cloak - I picture that too, although in my mindset she steals it. I also like how you included that James would have abused it and Al wouldn't have used it - also part of my mental picture of the next-gen. The ending of this is absolutely perfect, as is the banter between the two of them. Great job.
Macbeth Mouse chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Ah, just how the relationship between a Malfoy and a Potter should be. Very well done on the interactions between them, as most people would just have Lily swoon for Scorpius, or vice-versa. It's also very interesting that Lily got the Invisibility Cloak, not Albus as people would think. I like it your way a lot!
secret anonymous stalker chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Hello! I think this was just fabby, really. Short and sweet and to the point, really well written. Wouldn't change a thing!

(though I'd love more, but I can see why you wouldn't want to continue it. Your choice!) But yes, this was fantastic, keep writing!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Forgot to read this yesterday...oops.

Well, it was very cute. I guess ScorpLily isn't that bad. But I still love TeddyLily and RoseScorpius more. XD nice job! :D
ACCOUNT DELETED00000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011