Reviews for There's Always Another Mission
MaterIsRAD chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
What? The ONLY thing I've ever seen with 2 of my favorite movies (or shows) together in one story? How awesome is that?!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
This story is so awesome! I thank you for bringing Rod back to life, I would never hate you! The humans are quite evil in this story. Fits it very well though. I'm writing a story about human's cruelty to living cars on Wattpad so it's ironic you had this fanfic. Great job on this. And I salute you for bringing my favorite cars character back to life ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Dang nice ending! "Some were stil trying to keep themselves from throwing up" ha ha so was I when I watched that scene. I mean you just blew a car'a insides out people! Little sympathy here Disney ;) Great start! I always love when Rod comes back to life. He's awesome!
Nuyt chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
Read this if you hate Thomas. To unkind to cars and trains everywhere.
nuyt chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Pretty good
FizzGryphon chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I like it. There is so much evil for cars and trains in this show! Yes, Rod is the perfect character for this and I almost cry every time Rod is killed and Leland is shown dead in the movie. They are probably the least important characters in one way and the most important characters in another. I don't think Rod Redline works for CHROME though, being American and all. Perhaps he works with them, an agent connected to but not part of CHROME. Great story and I can't wait to see the sequel with Stephenson. Maybe add Siddeley too? I'd like that.
ww38 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
love this! more please! usually crossover screw me up a bit but this is so awesome! [who was rod again? it's my favorite movie and i forgot]
Ciousk chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
WOW! AMAZING!
yuiojhgreoioppoi chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Please write a sequel. That was very creative. Is Thomas and his friends gonna meet Lightning and the R.S. crew?
Recycler chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hey, I forgot to ask, when you write a sequel, could you put Burnett Stone, Lady, and Diesel 10 in it? Please and thank you.
Recycler chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
This was pretty good, but you should have made it longer. Perhaps Rod interacting with the Sodor engines? In your sequel, maybe you could describe the engines' reactions to being "rescued" and how they deal with the changes in their lives? Than have them maybe meet the Radiator Springs gang and Lightning McQueen? That would be cool.