Reviews for Bachelor Party Prep
Bjern chapter 1 . 5/7
Really piqued my interest.
electricsymphony chapter 1 . 4/1
I just read this for the third time and I came to the conclusion that I am so very much in need of a continuation of the actual Bachelor Party in my life that I'm willing to beg for it. Please. Dirty Rogan is the hottest stuff on fanfiction, and this is a really promising storyline. I know this was written a very long time ago, but I know you're still writing intermittently, so I'm waiting with baited breath. :)
btoering chapter 1 . 1/29
I've read this fic of your quite a few times. I really like it- love Rory/ Logan. but what I really want to know is are you going to write a part two of this. I want to read about the Logan's bachelor party
nights of wonder chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was just the best thing ever
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Awesome. Would love to see a bit more of their life together!
GILMOREGIRLSUPSEST chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Love this love this love I really hope that you will write the bachelor party that would be great!
minitwinkie42 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
A-MAZ-ING. Loved this. This was so hilarious. Colin and Finn were great in it. I pretty much found everything Finn said to be hilarious. I hope Finn does her hair and makeup. Man that would be hilarious. The whole part with Rory and Logan was so cute too. Talking about their wedding. I think you should do another one shot in this series! We need to know if Rory was successful. I want to actually see them get married! I would love to see Rumor make an appearance again at their anniversary maybe? *Hint Hint Nudge Nudge* Wonderful story! I really hope you comeback to this series and the Bathroom Monkey one!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Loved this story! So good!
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was so great. I loved how she asked Colin and Finn for help. My, you know a lot about strippers and what they do in a back room too! I hope you do another one shot, like maybe one of their wedding or like a 5 year anniversary, or after they have kids. However, I would love to find out if Logan truly enjoyed his bachelor party
radiate689 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hehe
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
this was great. hoping you do a follow up with their wedding and we find out if rory was successful at all
middiegurl08 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I loved this! I love that Colin and Finn really love Rory and think of her as a friend. Their friendship always makes me smile. And I love that Rory was willing to do something so out of her comfort zone for Logan. I thought it was sweet that he didn't want to go to the club at all but she's doing what she can to make it special for him. I hope there is another one shot coming sometime. I really like what you have done with these so far. :)
ait92 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Soo hoping for a continuation!
Charlie Hayden chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Okay, I really loved reading this one shot and i'm dying to know if you plan to actually write the bachelor party that is being prepped in here, because that would be fun to read.
LawyerGirl1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Loved the interaction between Rory, Colin and Finn. Very realistic and in character. You managed to write about strip clubs and sex without being sleazy or trashy, which is not easy - nice job!