Reviews for Bachelor Party Prep
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
i loved this... i kinda wish finn had taken her to a strip aerobics class or something, and i really wish you continued to the actual bachelor party but still such an entertaining read :)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Hahah, Loved it and yes you so need a part two, we have to know how Logan acted getting out at a strip Club! Did he threaten Colin and Finn? What did the older guys think? Was 'Rumor' a success? Did they all actually make it to the wedding in one piece? Please do a part two! Read ya Later ;)
Bjern chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Really piqued my interest.
electricsymphony chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I just read this for the third time and I came to the conclusion that I am so very much in need of a continuation of the actual Bachelor Party in my life that I'm willing to beg for it. Please. Dirty Rogan is the hottest stuff on fanfiction, and this is a really promising storyline. I know this was written a very long time ago, but I know you're still writing intermittently, so I'm waiting with baited breath. :)
btoering chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I've read this fic of your quite a few times. I really like it- love Rory/ Logan. but what I really want to know is are you going to write a part two of this. I want to read about the Logan's bachelor party
nights of wonder chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was just the best thing ever
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Awesome. Would love to see a bit more of their life together!
GILMOREGIRLSUPSEST chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Love this love this love I really hope that you will write the bachelor party that would be great!
minitwinkie42 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
A-MAZ-ING. Loved this. This was so hilarious. Colin and Finn were great in it. I pretty much found everything Finn said to be hilarious. I hope Finn does her hair and makeup. Man that would be hilarious. The whole part with Rory and Logan was so cute too. Talking about their wedding. I think you should do another one shot in this series! We need to know if Rory was successful. I want to actually see them get married! I would love to see Rumor make an appearance again at their anniversary maybe? *Hint Hint Nudge Nudge* Wonderful story! I really hope you comeback to this series and the Bathroom Monkey one!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Loved this story! So good!
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was so great. I loved how she asked Colin and Finn for help. My, you know a lot about strippers and what they do in a back room too! I hope you do another one shot, like maybe one of their wedding or like a 5 year anniversary, or after they have kids. However, I would love to find out if Logan truly enjoyed his bachelor party
radiate689 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hehe
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
this was great. hoping you do a follow up with their wedding and we find out if rory was successful at all
middiegurl08 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I loved this! I love that Colin and Finn really love Rory and think of her as a friend. Their friendship always makes me smile. And I love that Rory was willing to do something so out of her comfort zone for Logan. I thought it was sweet that he didn't want to go to the club at all but she's doing what she can to make it special for him. I hope there is another one shot coming sometime. I really like what you have done with these so far. :)
ait92 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Soo hoping for a continuation!