Reviews for Finest Vintage
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
They are beautiful together!
MyMadness chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
So, in my appreciation for this story is it wrong to say, um...

Yum.
k1227 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very sweet and very hot...you capture the life experience of these two and marry it to Elsie's lack of experience in the bedroom...innocence but not so much that she can't figure out what would be fun to do. The love they have for each other is obvious. I also loved (as did another reviewer) the adjectives you choose to describe him: strong, rock-solid, etc. And you write Elsie as so happy with him and what they have well-done.
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Absolutely wonderful. I think this hotness fit our couple perfectly. Thank you for sharing.
Lavender and Hay chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was great, a bit of M-ness now and then does no harm at all. Indeed, it does seem to be all the rage at the moment! Very well written, as always, thank you so much for posting. :)
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Very steamy stuff and it was very well written. I especially liked the way you had Elsie take her time in exploring his features from head to toe before finally giving in to temptation and more fully exploring her desires and interests. It helped to build up the tension between them before she took "matters" into her own hands. Glad you decided to write and post the story!
Batwings79 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I always wondered why there were no fanfics where women pleasured their men in the same way that appeared to be so acceptable for the men to pleasure their women in these same fanfics. And here you've provided a story that is erotic and intoxicating (pun almost not intended..lol) without being crass and crude. And the descriptions that you wrote for Elsie, how could anyone NOT imagine an Adonis lying in the bed beside her. It also shows how much she loves him and that he is her rock and her strength because it is only "strong" adjectives that she uses to descibe him. And the tenderness at the end - she curls around him - holding and stroking each other - she tells him that she wants HIM, not just to pleasure him...excuse me while I go off and fan myself for a few minutes! ;-)

Oh...and there is a little cuteness factor here - "Placing her feet on top of his, she pushed herself back up his body " - I could definitely see that becoming one of those cute little habits that couples sometimes have...whether they're in bed or cuddling on the settee...maybe she even steps on top of his shoes when their standing together so that she can better reach up to hug or kiss him (she would have to be barefoot herself before doing this or she might ruin the finish on his shoes before he has to appear in the dining room to serve Lady Violet...heaven forbid!).

Well Done! I look forward to your next foray into M-ness.

P.S. Let me know how much you would charge to write the M-chapters for my next story! ;-)