Reviews for Unity
sallykeeper chapter 7 . 8/4
This fic made me v happy to read. Thank you
PokeSpeBanette chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
supersoda chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
That's too bad. I hope that you get to finish this story someday. Also I'm excited to see what SQS has in store
JDP95 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
I'm very sorry to hear that, and I hope that you can use your backups. I'm glad to hear you will still be working with SQS, and am excited for the next story.
Artemisgirl91 chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
LOVED IT! I love that brainy cared about Vi enough to get her out of the room!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
:D YAY! Laurel's learning to be a good person! *happy dance* Though I have to wonder-why did an Imskian stop them from helping Violet? (I love Garth's amazement 'You were fighting over ROCKS?' Garth's so silly. :P ) and yay, Brainy stood up for Violet! (sort of)
Artemisgirl91 chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next chapter!
supersoda chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Loved the chapter! So full of action.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
I don't like the Daxamites. Please just stay on your planet and leave the rest of the galaxy alone if u hate us that much. I don't like the way this is going... :( I really hope Dream or Saturn picks up on this...
JDP95 chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Very good chapter. I like the how the xenophobia of the humans was almost contrasted with Andromedia's xenophobia. the Legion saved most of the humans, and Brainiac 5 saved Andromedia. Very well done and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
*sighs* ah, the stupidity of supremacists/Extremists. Riots are never fun things and neither are bombs. Though, I must say I like the fact people died BUT NOT because they died but because the heroes always seem to manage to save everyone in the cartoons and have causalities seems logical. awesome work, Sophie. :) (hang on, was Garth not present during this riot?)
Artemisgirl91 chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
I LOVED IT! I also love the little emotion that brainy felt.
Artemisgirl91 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I LOVED IT! Keep up the great work!
JDP95 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
First, I must say how I loved how you switched perspectives during the fight. Very well done. Second, I think the new Legionnaires worked very well together this time. I loved the plot and am really enjoying Unity! Update soon!
clawx2 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011