Reviews for I Gave You My Music
HarvestMoonFreak723 chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
I need more, come back! Come back, please!
ronnyangel88 chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
please update soon
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
I love this. I can't wait for more! You've combined two of my favourite things so seamlessly!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Great story! Please continue it, I really like it. You did a great job with it so far.
EchoingDreams chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
This is incredible! Very well written and wonderfully composed! I can't wait for more!
ExotikaHollow1379 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Yay a new chapter! It was about time! Anyway, I like that you didn't add the lines "Damn you!" like it was in the movie. I couldn't imagine Blaine saying that to Kurt so good work.
karatekid1018 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I'm ashamed to say I forgot how much I MISSED this story!

I mean, seriously! You combined my two favorite things. POTO and Glee! And it's AMAZING! D
somethingsupercatchy chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
This is beautiful. I love how you write this.
JanaEbb chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
This is such a beautiful story. Sure, some things I would change (Rachel and Mercedes should be swapped in my opinion) but this story is amazing and you should, no, you HAVE to continue it. I promise to review every chapter if you do.
Nick1488 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
This is quite fantastic! I seeked out Phantom of the Opera/ Klaine after a dream I had last night, I guess that's what happens when you have a musical marathon & read Glee fanfics before bed.
KurtandBlaineGleek chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
OMG! This is so beautiful, unique, and amazing! I'm not well in tune with the actual story of the Phantom of the Opera so it doesn't really make a difference to me how you write. I'm very familiar with the general story of course but I've never read or seen all the way through any version.

Still, I think it's amazing! Can't wait to read more!
Elena Masen chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Loved it :) I love that you add some of your own dialogue, and that you will continue to do so :) Very good, one of my favourite parts of the phantom of the opera and you wrote it beautifully. Great job :)
Orchestra-Eight chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Okay so I am beyond excited for this. This is probably one of the top 5 best ideas for a fanfic ever. I am soooooo excited. Also, Blaine as the Phantom. Fuck. Yes. MORE. PLEASE.
cylobaby chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Blaine LOVE
A fan chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
So, I really like the beginnings of this and I think this story has great potential. I would however suggest that you take advantage in the opportunity that a crossover gives you. Really make this story yours by putting more Glee into the story of the Phantom of the Opera, I don't want this to sound too harsh but anyone can put other names into a movie or book but you can make it your own by integrating the Glee personalities into the Phantom characters. I hope this is helpful, I certainly don't mean it as an insult or anything. Keep up your writing and be open to new opportunites!