Reviews for Just to Be
I'm not sure why I haven't got round to reading this before but it's lovely. Thank you.
Beep Boop chapter 30 . 8/18
This is the most beautiful, heart-rending thing I have ever read. You have a talent
pianomouse chapter 30 . 8/4
Fantastic and fabulous story, you had me laughing, crying, giggling and beaming with joy. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.
J.J.88 chapter 30 . 7/3
Just simply wonderful. A different look to a part that always side with evil. In the end, everyone were victims of war, no matter of your side. Thank you for sharing the story with us.
sjrodgers23 chapter 30 . 6/21
loved it thank you. more please thank you
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 6/2
more please thank you
sayochama chapter 30 . 6/2
Thank you for the amazing read.
Karen Bristow chapter 1 . 5/27
I decided to re-read this story and it is just as magical as the first time I read it. How I wish JKR could read ir. It is from the heart and deals with very real problems for all it is set in a fantasy universe. I cried again. Tears of sorrow, tears of anxiety, tears of joy. Thank you so much for writing this.
DragonIris chapter 30 . 5/19
Excellent story! I'm impressed not only with the plot but also the fact you didn't take the easy way out with many of the common plot twists. The only quibble I have is Severus' continued disrespect toward Neville. Not only that it happened, but it is implausible to me that Severus would grow (emotionally) in so many other ways but still be able to be so cruel to someone that not only didn't deserve it, but also gave him and his family so much of his help and time. I wouldn't have expected them to become friends the way he and Harry did, but he could have at the very least developed a neutral attitude toward Neville. To continue to bully someone when he himself was doing so much to help other abused children, doesn't make sense and is unworthy of him. Yes, I did pay attention to the explanation via the fable but it just doesn't seem plausible to me.
Sarah510 chapter 30 . 5/7
Wonderful story...i really enjoyed reading it.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/5
whoa congratulations on your 1000th review! :D
klamisid chapter 30 . 5/2
This was a great read! Thank you so much for bringing to life Snape, Hermione, Harry, Luna, and Neville in such wonderful writing! I loved Leopold and teared up with pride at the epilogue at how far he had come. Thank you!
Mylifes chapter 30 . 5/2
This is a really beautiful, emotional and heartbreaking story...i loved the the whole concept of death eater war orphans and you did complete justice to it...thank you for sharing such a wonderful and thought provoking fic..
siehjin chapter 17 . 4/30
Hi... Am enjoying this story very much. But just wondering, where is Draco in all of this? Seems to me that he would be sympathetic to the plight of these war orphans. And since he's Severus's godson, quite likely that Severus would ask for his assistance with them...
Phyllidia chapter 30 . 4/23
I don't know if you still check up on this but wanted to leave a review anyways. Also not sure how I missed reading this story previously. I found myself more concerned about the children's stories than as a SS/HG. And in my book that speaks highly of the author. Thank you for sharing your work and talent.
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »