Reviews for Just to Be
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 30 . 1/20
I loved this story, it's such a unique look at life after the war. It turned out brilliantly.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 1/14
a really lovely, slow burning story. I felt the subject and treatment of it is very mature and well done.
SNL31 chapter 13 . 1/13
Love love love this chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
Awww, what a nice ending! In my mind Brig isn't barren and the Malfoy name will continue (with at least four kidlets) but with far more accepting views. And, although popping out viable fetuses isn't necessary by any means as a requirement for "a good life", I like to imagine that Hermione is already pregnant at this point with the first of seven BabySnapes!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/19/2017
Severus really does need his ass kicked for not at least trying to take care of Draco, too. Some "godfather" he is.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2017
The amount of possibly-unintentional slut shaming (by Severus and Hermione herself) and spineless-girl praising (Hermione had every right to slap the shit out of Severus and she has absolutely nothing to apologize for) in this story is revolting.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2017
No matter how many times I read this story, I will never, ever understand what Hermione imagines she has to feel "guilty" about. So she had sex 7 years ago. So what? Severus is the one with the virgin/whore problem, no Hermione.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 30 . 12/18/2017
this was perfection
CaliforniaCougar chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
omg I can't believe he tried yellow hahaha
CaliforniaCougar chapter 9 . 12/15/2017
I agree completely about the career diatribe. I felt the same way about her and Ron. Like, how would he ever have been able to satisfy her intellectually? And let's be real, probably not sexually either. Bah. But I could never see her with Harry, like Rowling said she should have done. Barf, they're like brother and sister.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 8 . 12/15/2017
lol little traitors. fabulous story so far.
GrimoireofParadoxes chapter 30 . 12/13/2017
Reading this was a privilege. Thank you for writing this piece.
sbrande chapter 30 . 11/19/2017
Loved, Loved, Loved this story. Thank you so very much for writing it.

Love Sonia :)
Gidgit2u chapter 30 . 11/6/2017
This was absolutely amazing! I binge read it, only putting it down to sleep and parent, otherwise, OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING! Love how you incorporate so many different facets into the plot and your characters are rich and developed and the dialogue never feels forced or trite. So so in love with this. Thank you so much!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 30 . 10/7/2017
Yay! I'd still like to see a big fundraising campaign from Quibbler articles, though.:)
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »