Reviews for Just to Be
This is a very wonderful fic! Original, sweet, intelligent, wonderful! Than you for share
Caramel4me chapter 30 . 9/14
This was beautifully done! Thank you so much! Your characters are real and full, your story engaging and detailed. Thank you!
mom2divas chapter 30 . 8/18
Omg what an emotional roller coaster! Very well written.
LadyPatata chapter 30 . 8/11
Thanks for writing this beautiful story!
Invariable Wallflower chapter 30 . 8/11
This is still one of the best stories I've ever read. Worth every tear, smile, late night and heart ache is brings.
ggf1 chapter 30 . 7/19
My eyes are moist ..
I had no clue this would be so moving. Thank
Renny236 chapter 30 . 6/20
I really enjoyed this story. The writing and the unique plot elements kept me engaged throughout. I was so invested in the fate of those kids, and admire your choices in not giving all of them happy endings.

Your ending of the Severus/Lily friendship made a lot more sense than the canon one, and I giggled like a kid when the time turner appeared on the nightstand beside them during their argument after Sev found out Lily had slept with James. I could hardly blame her for severing (ha!) the friendship after his comments.

I really liked the way you added factual bits from the real world into the story. Oddly enough, I never saw Leopold and Clara as Severus and Lily, but instead saw them as Harry and Hermione. I am glad they got a happy ending.

Loved your Ron and the impact of Luna on Snape. Him giving in and hugging her hard toward the end warmed my heart. But it was the unexpected epilogue sentence of Molly Weasley once again cooking for everyone that made me tear up.

This was a really special story, and I am so glad I found it. Well done!
murilloyalila18 chapter 30 . 6/16
I cried like a baby at some parts. Especially the epilogue. The part where Leo hugs Sev. I balled. I was scared when I started reading this Fic, I wouldn’t like it. I was so wrong. Great story truly touching. Gosh one of my favorites!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 6/14
Just saw this mentioned on an Instagram post and I was really intrigued. Great start!
BlackBerry LV chapter 30 . 6/11
I rarely write reviews, but this story is special. You touched on subjects other authors didn’t see. Well written
Aozora Evangelion chapter 2 . 6/1
there are not a lot of stories that portrayed Ron as mature. this promises an interesting storyline
Aozora Evangelion chapter 1 . 6/1
It's interesting to bring up this children in the story. A very original approach.
cinnamin chapter 1 . 5/20
I loved this story. It was so unique and sweet and sometimes heartbreaking. I feel kinda bad for Neville because he was a consistently strong moral charactersevere could have respected that more. I disliked Minervathe rest of the Hogwarts staff aside from Poppy.
Spannerspoon chapter 30 . 1/31
Amazing! Beautifully written and throughly enjoyed!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 30 . 1/30
thank you for not doing a graduation ceremony. as a Brit, it's a pain in the bum to constantly read about a ceremony that for us only exits at the end of university. our college and school finishes are more informal, and to someone who's experienced all three, I find the informal ones better. after all, at a smart graduation, there's no opportunity to get your head of Year (equivalent to head of housecrowd surfing. that's a wonderful memory to have.

I loved your story, you stayed very true to their original characters and made a brilliant tale out of it
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »