Reviews for Just to Be
zemblenity chapter 30 . 8/29
This was absolutely wonderful and beautifully written! I loved all the sad parts, the happy parts and everything in between! Thank you for sharing this fic!
misadventure girl chapter 30 . 8/8
Sometimes the brief description of the story does not do justice to the tale written and shared on this site. I'm so glad I took a risk and read this amazing and heart felt fic.

I feel mental health issues are difficult to address and here, in this story of love and loss and self realization, it is addressed so beautifully. Not only did it stray from the cliches I've seen in other fics, but it captured what it is like to experience the trauma of what it means to heal.

I appreciated that the epilogue did not make everything wrap up in some fantastic happy ending for all of the characters. Life isn't always a happy ending.

Aside from some basic issues of duplicate lines, this was such a pleasant surprise. I hope you're still reading these reviews and still writing. Simply amazing.
And FOREVER chapter 30 . 8/3
this story was beautiful! I really felt all the emotions so well in this story.. it even made me realize just how much of myself I haven't healed yet! just crazy that this story could do that..
thank you for this amazing story. it was worth every late night and early morning! *.*
And FOREVER chapter 27 . 8/2
exciting chapter! love how Draco is involved!
And FOREVER chapter 23 . 8/1
that was another emotional chapter!
And FOREVER chapter 22 . 8/1
oohhhhh man!
And FOREVER chapter 17 . 7/30
I'm so glad Poppy is on their side!
And FOREVER chapter 16 . 7/29
poor Hermione..
And FOREVER chapter 15 . 7/28
this story is so good and messing with my emotions..
And FOREVER chapter 14 . 7/28
wonderful chapter! and hello to a fellow xfiles fan!
And FOREVER chapter 13 . 7/26
this was a beautiful, happy chapter
And FOREVER chapter 12 . 7/26
oohh boy, put into Gryffindor!
And FOREVER chapter 10 . 7/25
I loved the yellow sweater thing lol
And FOREVER chapter 9 . 7/25
this was a very emotional chapter, loved it
alpsy chapter 30 . 7/25
damn. such a wholesome fic, absolutely heart warming.

also finally no lemons. don't know why every other fic has to jam them in there so glad you got rid of them.
1,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »