Reviews for Just to Be
Black Doves chapter 30 . 7/12
Just finished the story and it was amazing!
ZaeraDourden chapter 30 . 7/10
This was a wonderful read! I nearly jumped for joy when Leo and Draco showed up with his sister. Those poor kids.
This had a very satisfying and rewarding ending.
Thank you!
I have a very strong feeling that your Severus would lose his shit if Hermione said "I think -insert some other males name- understands me better than you". Then again, Severus gets to keep nudes of Lily and Hermione just gets smacked around. I respect having friends of the opposite sex, but you really went overboard with the Severus and Luna "bond". Especially after all the b.s. Hermione had to tolerate from him.
Readerjkr chapter 30 . 5/25
I read this story a couple of years ago and it still stands out in the fandom. Character development and writing style are of a rare quality. Thank you for continuing your other fanfic novel on this site and I hope you'll realise your ambitions in writing in real life.
ElleAllio chapter 1 . 5/16
I read this once a long time ago, but I'm thinking it's time to give it another round. One of the best plots I've ever read in a fic.
Golden Asp chapter 30 . 3/27
This was a great story, and focused on something that I've never seen another fic focus on. Great work.
Aschenbroedel chapter 30 . 2/11
This fic was beautiful. And heart breaking. And awful. And wonderful. I laughed and I cried (kind of still am, really) and I loved it very much. It was a lot 'heavier' than a lot of fics I've read lately, and I kind of got used to endings that solve every single problem and are entirely happy, but I do like that that's not what happened here, it fit, and as sad as the 'failures' were, it only made me more relieved about everyone else.
So thank you for posting it, it is a really, really great fic.
Hopeful-z chapter 29 . 12/8/2015
and
Hopeful-z chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
Thank you for your good story. It was nice. These as the points I have to make about it:
1. Your plot was unique among all the fanfic I've read (a great accomplishment)
2. You have a good understanding of personalities and your characters were well defined, believable and consistent
3. Your description of Snape's emotions and thoughts in regard to Harry (obligation, regret, grief and hate) were one of the best I've ever read
4. It was unbelievable that three great heroes of their world could not save five girls from somehing that obviously illegal
The pace of the story was very good, but the final chapters were a little to much magical (unbelievable) AMD rushed for my taste
Hopeful-z chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
That proclamation of "Gryffindor" was like a new blank leaf being turned in the life of all those children.
Nicely done
Sammypenny chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was refreshing to read a HG/SS that wasn't centred around their relationship. I liked the interaction between the adults as they figured out how to work together. I particularily enjoyed Harry and Severus' relationship. Leo's character was awesome and I'd love to read about his Hogwart years, his adventures with Clara, his after Hogwart years, etc. I was kind of hoping Hermione and Severus would have their own child when the rest of the children were all grown and everybody would just spoil it but I understand why they wouldn't. Thank you for the wonderful and thoughtful story.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
I think Harry should have been angrier at Severus for watching such a personal memory without permission. I would have been mad. Harry was like, well yep, I hope that makes it more understandable for you. See ya.
isophia0110 chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
I've read this twice now and its as heartbreaking and beautiful as it was before. I am speechless currently and can manage only a thank you right now. Thank you for taking out the tone to write this and then share it with us.
SweetCaterina chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
I'm getting more into it. I've always loved Snape and his sarcasm...
SweetCaterina chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
So far I'm loving this story. It's a different plot to which most people write. I'm looking forward to the next chapter...you have my attention!