Reviews for Just to Be
Clarine chapter 30 . 3/5
Ce n'est pas la première fois que je lis votre histoire et je demeure à la fois époustouflée et absolument écrasée devant vos personnages (et votre talent). Si terrible, si déchirante, si belle aussi... Tant d'amour (passé et présent).
Magnifique Severus et tous nos autres héros aussi (super, la façon dont vous avez écrit Luna). Et les enfants, si émouvants. Je ne peux m'empêcher de faire le parallèle avec les enfants qui vivent aujourd'hui encore (toujours) de véritables traumatismes, dans des pays en guerre comme dans des pays en paix.
Merci pour cette histoire (je l'ai classée dans mes favoris et ne me lasse pas d'y revenir).
strawberrytear chapter 30 . 1/16
Not my first time reading this one. This is an amazingly well written and well thought out one i love it. Especially the imperfect happy ending. Heartwarming and heartbreaking all at once.
AllISeeAreStars chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
I honestly don't see Hermione calling him Severus without invitation. I see her still calling him Professor until he suggests otherwise.
Cheri chapter 30 . 12/30/2016
Love love love this story. Read it many times. :)
MrsMorgan813 chapter 30 . 12/11/2016
oh this is perfection. so so good.
Fraeulein Liebhaft chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
Beautiful story!
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
Ugh, the Wizengamot. What a bunch of assholes.
Hmm, don't blame Leopold for wanting answers, I feel like S should have explained a bit about his sister. Even just a 'she's alive' I really like how they helped with Christmas.
Aha, sneaky Weasley Brothers. Ahh, Poppy! Glad she's so open minded about the entire situation.
Snort of course she figured it out, too!
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 16 . 10/28/2016
Ugh, politics! It seems to even beat down those with the best of intentions and makes them just not willing to change anything. Ohh, Lennox, only six more months. Poor kid!
'Severus's Patronus was still a doe.' hmm, maybe she should actually cast her patronus and she if it's still the otter... Just because it doesn't change, doesn't mean they don't/can't love each other...
Welp, something needed to hit the media, just hope they don't know about the children!
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
The scene with HP was just precious!
Ugh, poor L..
Luna, she's just so clever and rational in her thoughts, she's such a delight.
"Is Luna Lovegood a Legillimens?"... "is she doing it again?" loved this exchange!
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
L and C are uber adorable, so happy he has a friend! Kinda disappointed that none of the kids have been given Wizarding treats, surely HP or even NL would have thought of that?
Progress with HP and S! Makes me feel happy lol
Well, I guess teensy steps is better than nothing, yes? Polyjuice? Just what the hell is he up to...
Ohh jeez. Hoping they are able to make quick work of getting this foundation up and running! #hafhpotterhead
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
Snort, S having a bit of a mental upheaval lol!
"I guess I should stop showing him baby pictures then?" gigglesnort
'They had smiled. Smiled! At Potter! Traitors, all.' I feel awful for laughing but S makes it so easy lol
He has a friend! I could squeal right now XD
What a cute birthday surprise Aww! He said THANK YOU!
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Aha yay for HP saying he's just going to be there!
Actually quite sweet that H can handle S like she does!
She took him to the train and even gave him a hug! Ahaha well, that should make his Hogwarts life a bit easier! #hafhpotterhead
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
Okay, well I think that went as well as expected, better than I thought it would!
I don't like this voice of Severus'. Thing needs to stop with the self doubt...
Cackles! She walked out! Well shit. I thought HP would be a be next. Ahh, finally sinks in, "idiot girl" really, Snape? Lol
"Stay here with me." EEP!
Nothing can ever be entirely smooth sailing..
I hope we get to see some time at Hogwarts from Leopold's pov!
"it is a chain around my neck that I can't remove fast enough." ohh..
Aww.
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Ugh, my review posted on the wrong chapter, so will post here too!
'No, I'm just off to do it" ahh, may not be a good idea ahaha
I'm glad they aren't rushing this!
XD
Okay, so I was nervous that HP was going to create waves about S and H but glad it's not going that way!
A brick wall, snort
"morning, SeverusOUT!" ded.
Yellow. Jumper. I can't lol
Their conversation about the coma was so sweet.
Yup, I like this Ron.
Curious as to whether HP or H will be the next to help full-time, they both seem ready to ditch their jobs..
Uhh,that doesn't seem like it'll go well, but then, this Ron is pretty mature, so fingers crossed!
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
"No, I'm just off to do it." ahh, may be not a good idea ahaha
I'm glad they aren't rushing this!
XD
A brick wall, snort
"morning, SeverusOUT!ded.
Yellow. Jumper. I can't lol
Their conversation about the coma was so sweet. Yup, I like this Ron. Curious as to whether HP or H will be next to help full-time, they both seem ready to ditch their jobs..
Uhh, that doesn't seem like it'll go well, but then this Ron is pretty mature, so fingers crossed!