Reviews for The Thing pov
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
i like the perspective idea...
but i wish that it could be finished
Mathias chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It's a great idea. Your research and execution are shit. The Thing came to Earth at least 100,000 years ago according to American as well as Swedish geologists. The 'plot' you offer contradicts the prequel very hard- they had absolutely no intention of thawing out The Thing. Your spelling and grammar are terrible, and there's no sense that this is an alien perspective. Just because the Thing refers to itself as a multitude doesn't mean you have it act like a human. Why is it so fucking apologetic? That's never even hinted at in the movies or game.

That you've fucked this up so badly isn't entirely your fault- your idea is good, but incredibly difficult to pull off. The Thing is alien in every sense of the word, and you, a human, are not in a good position to understand it. If you really want to try this, watch the movies, play the game, try harder, and revise/edit your typos. I commend your creativity to a point, but only that.
militarynut2010 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I hope you update again, i am enjoying this, when you end this part, will you you end it with the game version?
jakeo chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Better than I thought it would on next chapter
N7angel chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
I'll be honest, I thought this was going to be boring and silly. I mean, the POV of the Thing? But... I am VERY glad to say that I was wrong. This is very interesting and cool :) You write the Thing's POV very well.

Update soon please!
This Profile Is No Longer chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I like this pov that your using for "The Thing". keep up the good work. Its very interesting.