Reviews for Aim and Accuracy
OH WOW. I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT ENDING.
BE STILL, MY SHIPPER HEART.
Lamarquise chapter 18 . 4/2
Yeah... An admirable effort, but I still can't buy Artemis and Dick as a couple.
*understand
What happened? That was kind of confusing, I don't understood it... sorry. But otherwise, good story so far
AlyssPotter chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
SO CUTE AND SO GREAT! LOOOOOOVED IT! Awww, Artemis and Dick are so cute! Fantastic writing!
hodges2 chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
OOOOMMMMMGGGGG! XD loved your story cant wait to read the sequel XD
Ash9 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Oh, thank you for that little comforting scene between Robin and Artemis after Failsafe, because dadgum that boy needed a hug!
NoVire chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I must applaud you in your personification of Jonathan Crane. Myself, being a huge DC comic nerd, recognized the name "Jon" and along with Barbara's mention of the lab accident, I had deduced his identity just before the chapter where you started giving big hints. The fear, scarecrow like frame, and reference to Ichabod, we're good enough to reveal the identity of Mr. Crane, without blatantly stating it. I know this story is old, as of now, but I stumbled upon it, and really enjoy it so far. Again, I must applaud you.

-zem
Greenfeathers88 chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
That was just the perfect moment I was looking for! Lovely job!
Greenfeathers88 chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
That was just to perfect, to adorable! I really loved the ending to this chapter, getting the brother-sister vibe off of Dick/Robin and Artemis :')
Greenfeathers88 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Sweet little moment at the end of the chapter!
ariaT27 chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
Sob! That was so good! I'm really happy (and pleasantly surprised) on how you made the New Year's kisses something that neither Artemis and Robin wanted. Which, in my opinion, is how it should be!
ariaT27 chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
This chapter almost put me to tears. So beautiful! Good job!
ariaT27 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I hope traught works out in this fic. They're so cute together!
Asters chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Oh and I love the bit with red arrow!