Reviews for Aim and Accuracy
Ash9 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Oh, thank you for that little comforting scene between Robin and Artemis after Failsafe, because dadgum that boy needed a hug!
zeM Fiction chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I must applaud you in your personification of Jonathan Crane. Myself, being a huge DC comic nerd, recognized the name "Jon" and along with Barbara's mention of the lab accident, I had deduced his identity just before the chapter where you started giving big hints. The fear, scarecrow like frame, and reference to Ichabod, we're good enough to reveal the identity of Mr. Crane, without blatantly stating it. I know this story is old, as of now, but I stumbled upon it, and really enjoy it so far. Again, I must applaud you.

-zem
Greenfeathers88 chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
That was just the perfect moment I was looking for! Lovely job!
Greenfeathers88 chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
That was just to perfect, to adorable! I really loved the ending to this chapter, getting the brother-sister vibe off of Dick/Robin and Artemis :')
Greenfeathers88 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Sweet little moment at the end of the chapter!
ariaT27 chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
Sob! That was so good! I'm really happy (and pleasantly surprised) on how you made the New Year's kisses something that neither Artemis and Robin wanted. Which, in my opinion, is how it should be!
ariaT27 chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
This chapter almost put me to tears. So beautiful! Good job!
ariaT27 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I hope traught works out in this fic. They're so cute together!
Asters chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Oh and I love the bit with red arrow!
Asters chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
I love the ending. I love the ending. I love the ending. And the bit before the ending. The ROBINxARTEMIS BIT. I LOVED IT. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE THIS FIC.
Beachlover470 chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Liked it
Anon chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
I stumbled upon this after perusing pages and pages of favorite stories lists in hopes of finding a quality young justice fic. Perhaps it was the synopsis that caught my interest or the sheer number of feedback or even the clever title, either way I was curious. Admittedly I was also conflicted to start a fic in which my ship (Dick/Babs) is not endgame. However, I do love Artemis's character and I do appreciate the friendship she has with Dick so the idea of the fic revolving around them did not deter me but I did feel guilty of committing betrayal against my original ship.

After reading the first chapter, it was evident that you write with purpose with attention to details that truly matters. Plus your characterization of Artemis was very entertaining and spot on. I couldn't stop reading now. As the plot was thickening and as I'm starting to love Artemis more and more, the idea of her and Dick together wasn't outrageous and you actually made it felt like it would only be natural. I'm pretty indifferent to Artemis/Wally together so when Artemis was coming up with all these nicknames in mockery of Kid Flash I couldn't help laughing and appreciating her sense of humor. Amongst the life threatening missions and personal dramas, Artemis's wit and humor brought a levity to the story which I love. I was afraid that was going to end when Dick found her in the alley. It's really difficult to read scenes like that and I would have been really really angry if that had happened. The thought of it almost happening is vile enough.

Platonic or not, I've always admired the depth and value of Dick's relationship with Barbara and I'm really glad you maintained that. Even Artemis's budding friendship with Barbara was fun to read. I'm really curious of how their dynamic will be as Batgirl joins the gang.

Although this focused on Artemis's life and growing bond with Dick, the development of their trust and ultimately feelings for one another was subtle yet undeniable. I'm glad you didn't just shoved the pair down our throats with superficial proclamations of love and affection. In taking the subtle route, I did wonder however if the two will get together with other characters first before each other. It never was blatantly obvious and I actually enjoyed second guessing myself. I love the way you incorporated the use of aim and accuracy at the end. It was very fitting and I'm thrilled that there is a sequel. Keep writing because you are a genius. I may be fangirling a bit or a lot but whenever I come across superb writing such as this I am absolutely giddy with excitement because it's not often that I find a fanfic writer who has the ability to make me feel so many things and have me be so emotionally invested in the characters. Thank you so much for sharing.
g3m1n1 chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
your writing of artemis' coma-induced nightmare may be one of the greatest pieces literature i've read in awhile.
femrobin fan chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
Damn good if u ask me.
Redmage2 chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
Oh, I really love your take on events. And I've come to realize that I definitely want to see Artemis as a sort of auxiliary part of the Batclan. Wonderful story!