Reviews for Ryan's Lucky 9 revised
rsschmidty265 chapter 11 . 11/9/2017
I would love it if this story could be updated! I’m in love too
Beautiful-Monster99 chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
This has been one of the most beautiful stories I have read in quite a while! The imagery is stunning, the writing is wonderful, and the story line is incredible. I can't get enough! I really hope you will begin writing on this amazing story again. Until then, me and countless of others eagerly await your next piece of art~
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
omg this is really old fanfic but I had to say its SUPER good so far and also idk if this is weird or not but I totally see Harper as the actress Marie Avgeropolus!
Shaenick chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
I really really love this story!
Leea chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
It's been so long since your last update but i don't give up! I'm still hoping that you're gonna finish this wonderful story. I read ryan's lucky 9 too and it's amazing so... Fingers crossed :-)
leea chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
I'm totally in love with your story and I can't wait for you to finish it! Amazing job ;))
hope you dont forget about this one please please please!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Please update this is phenomenal I love it
iinactiveuser chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Actually, out of all Saving Private Ryan fanfics that I have read, this is the best. But that's assuming I find something better than this. Which I hope I do because this one only has 11 chapters as of yet. Which means that you will lose the title only due to length and a teeny, weeny thing. I grimaced a little at their kiss in this chapter because it's quite cliche and awkward since the whole squad, or what's left of them anyway, is watching. Which I don't like because I am not into PDA. :) Not too much anyway. :D

iinactiveuser chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Hm, well, it's definitely getting interesting. :D

CC

PS: I noticed you haven't updated in over a year! O.O Please don't tell me you forgot about this! :/
iinactiveuser chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
I'm glad she's okay. Well, of course she will be. She's, like, the main character here. :D

iinactiveuser chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Oh, so she got hit instead of Wade. O.O :D That was cool. :D

Wow, I sounded evil. _'

iinactiveuser chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
:) Well, that was fun. :D No sarcasm intended.

iinactiveuser chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
:) Well, I didn't expect that. But it's fine and I'm content with it. :D

Sincerely.
iinactiveuser chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
:D I'm really happy reading this

iinactiveuser chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
:) Well, I certainly loved this chapter Especially Harper screaming at her...uhm...higher ranking officer. :D

Sorry, I'm just not used to reviewing fanfics related to war, the army and stuff like that. ;P

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »