Reviews for A Brief History of Monsters
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SaiLena chapter 16 . 5/2
Another good chapter. I enjoy the story.
OMG A NEW CHAPTER! *does happy dance* *choughs* sorry about that. It was really good though (I may or may not have scared my boyfriend though bc I started screaming when I get the email xD)
InArduisFidelius chapter 16 . 4/22
While it is sad that there is not much of this fic left, I am still glad that those two will not be suffering for too much longer.
Another great chapter. Mycroft, however, is almost as stupid as Sherlock sometimes. Seriously. You make sure that the bad guy doesn't have a gun before you let him know that you are onto him. I am surprised that Mycroft has survived as long as he has. He definitely needs a John. Perhaps they sell them at Walmart?
I cannot wait for the next chapter. I look forward to seeing how Mycroft and Lestrade get out of that mess :)
cliffwriter chapter 16 . 4/22
No! Cliffhanger! I'm so happy you updated! I love this story!
InArduisFidelius chapter 15 . 2/4
Just as disturbing. I cannot believe that I am still reading this.
InArduisFidelius chapter 9 . 2/4
I do not understand how this fic can be so good and yet at the same time so disturbing.
christenannemarie chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens.

I do love when they both get angry and concerned.
SaiLena chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
That was great! I enjoyed the whole thing! I absolutely love your story and your style or writing :) I couldn't stop reading! I hope you post the new chapter soon
FanOfRandomThings chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
That was so good.
On to the next chapter ! :)
Guinevere81 chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
Wow, this is promising to be the most insanely drawn out non-con story I have ever encountered. Is it twisted that can think of a multitude of things Moriarty can expose the boys to alternately to try to break them. Really hope that John snaps out of it though. He doesn't seem to be doing so well and we can't have him falling apart already.
Looking forward to the next update.
Jcaslcgaiwd chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
UPDATE SOON!
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
AAAHHHHHHHHH!

YOURE BACK!:D

IM SO EXCITED!

And you certainly didn't waste any time getting back into the swing of things; that was some messed up shit. Of course, all still wonderfully written and in character, but messed up shit nonetheless.

Here to you're renewed vigor!:)
nina6612 chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
You are a GREAT writer!
nina6612 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
This is a really great story