Reviews for A Brief History of Monsters
Please continue - or I will be forced to bribe you with cookies. Please, please PLEASE!
Brilliant fic, superbly written, well paced and characters are very in character too. You're evil though, twisted, sadistic and evil - I love it. Please continue.
VALAR chapter 16 . 4/24
ok, by the name of the eru, give is that chapter! xD
Connie chapter 16 . 3/13
Are you going to update this? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
Plz write more!
nina6612 chapter 16 . 8/27/2015

Thx for posting. Looking forward to next chapter.
Graciekayy chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
You are a goddess. Literally. This is amazing.
mamika chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
nah, I'm sure great mycroft has some plan to use. why else would he have made such a revelation.
but oh no, John and Sherlock are in a pickle!
that mycroft car scene was something I had not guessed before hand. I guess that explains why moriarty decided to pick up the pace. if only mycroft makes it in time.
but Sherlock will never live it down if he happens to be naked in bed, or in some other Place, with moriarty when the rescue comes. because that would shame him to no end.
my. I'm intriqued. what will happen next? and me too am sorry to hear that this story will end soon. I really like this.
thank you for keeping up the good work and write even though it's not easy. many merry thanks
mamika chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
poor Sherlock :( I like him more than John, and so this was much more horrible to read (meaning that I grimaced while reading it. I'm starting to think I am somehow very very bad person, but I still like reading this so much. I want to see if they manage not to break, to see how much they can bear before shattering and so on.)
but I think it will take time for them to get over this. in case they do get over this.
heh. I know I will be thinking this story way too much until you update it.
thanks for writing :D
mamika chapter 14 . 7/21/2015
no, I don't think Sherlock was out of character. I mean, he was still able to talk to John clear and composed, he was not showing his own pain. that's so very Sherlock.
and I thought it was nice that John managed to vent some of his pain and shame out with crying. and that Sherlock went and hold him tight.
moriarty is horrible. I know that. but this story is still awesome and those two are so magnificent in their efforts to stay unchanged.
mamika chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
just loving this! how Sherlock tried so hard to take John's Place, and that half sob half moan sound that escaped him, I mean that was just... you make Sherlock be very cool, composed and only occasionally when John's in a pickle does he crack a little.
you are brilliant. all the little ways to make things hurt more for them, making it really about breaking their spirits and not their bodies, that's so brilliant. can't wait to see sherlock's reactions!
mamika chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Like? how could I not like? it's such a huge pleasure to finally see someone using real mental torture in addition to the usual physical torture that this is By far best kidnap/torture thing I have read. it's so detailed and the emotions are so real and I just really really like this.
and that kiss... it was... I don't have words for it really but bittersweet is part of it. because it was so sweet that they finally kissed and so horrible as to why they had to do it.
oh, and one more thing that makes this a exceptional story. you have made them strong. especially Sherlock. usually they break down just like that but now they are working together, making sacrifices for the other. and yet Sherlock can smile at John. and mock moriarty. so great.
thank you so much for writing. I was planning on reviewing after reading all the chapters but I just couldn't help myself. this is so good
William Cipher chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
Mary Broome chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
Ahhh love it sooo much. :)