Reviews for A Brief History of Monsters
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 2 . 2/20
I had to read all of Moriarty's lines with an Irish accent too.
coleys17 chapter 1 . 1/25
I keep re-reading and every time it just gets better and better!
coleys17 chapter 14 . 1/22
This is scary and very Moriarty! I'm really enjoying this and I'm kind of sickened about that fact. It's so horrible to read about our poor boys going through that but at the same time we know somehow they will pull through. Keep it coming I'm interested to see what you do in the next chapter!
coleys17 chapter 7 . 1/22
Wow Jim is really sadistic!
coleys17 chapter 6 . 1/22
They're soo cute together! I love it even in a bad situation!
coleys17 chapter 3 . 1/22
Oh shoot! Intense Sherlock!
coleys17 chapter 2 . 1/22
I love Moriarty! You did a wonderful job portraying him!
TheOneWhoStoleYourCheese chapter 14 . 1/19
YOU MUST FINISH THIS BECAUSE IT IS NOT AT ALL OK TO DO THIS TO ME. And while I'm reviewing, I'd just like to say that you are an amazing writer and I think you are one of the few writers who are able to capture the characters personalities perfectly. So thank you for writing this amazing fic and PLEASE update soon!
GlOmP3R chapter 14 . 1/7
Im loving this allot! But i don't like the fact that Moriarty is liking John way more then Sherlock, so please more Sherlock angst! Please do up-date soon !
cumbercollected221B chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
This..I...Wow. I am in love with this fic..I just...Dudeeeeeeeeee. I wooovveee iitttttt
cort.knee chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
October?! This hasn't been updated since October?! Please! You cannot just stop! Sooo freakin' good.
Wonderlander123 chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
When are you doing the next chapter because this is good
happysue115 chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
I-I-I-I am in awe of your writing skill. Seriously, go publish a book or something. Meh. Please update soon!
happysue115 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Oh my, I love you, so freaking much.
happysue115 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Woah...you have some serious writing talent.