Reviews for Up a Tree
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
I'm glad you put in that bit about human medicine being potentially fatal for the Doctor. We all sometimes forget that. It hasn't come up on the show in a while.
1ttrobinson chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
You can't resist a cliffhanger. I loved your descriptions when the Doctor took his stroll. You have a gift for creating an alien world that we can really visualize, even taste and feel.
1ttrobinson chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Okay what happened to chapter 6? Not to mention all the other chapters. I knew you'd fine tune it, but I didn't realize you'd take it off. Now I wish I'd downloaded it. Love the story.
1ttrobinson chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
This is really exciting!
crookshanks11 chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
The Amy/Rory moments are making me so happy! :)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
great ending
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
Only one thing about this chapter:

The Doctor didn't shout "Geronimo" when he rode the boulder catapult. He needs to.

That aside, this was an excellent chapter, and story, for that matter. I love the world you imagined and reimagined.

Skyler A Teloiv
Daylight4361 chapter 31 . 8/18/2014
Have been waiting for the end of this story so I could read it as a whole. LOVED it. It would be great to have a sequel set in the future when the Trelwins have evolved, as you had suggested them doing in the story. I loved their characters. The way you wrote the story, it played as a movie in my mind.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/13/2014
JaneScarlett chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
I do have to go back and review the earlier chapters, but just wanted to write a quick review of the end!

I don't know why it surprised me, the connection with the Trelwins and the Hanaii. And I like the Doctor's quiet admission that he didn't destroy the interface, only disabled it. Something about that felt very real to the DW world.

I hope the Doctor didn't hear Amy and Rory criticise his driving! (Only River is allowed to do that...)

Really, while your shorter fics are excellent, your longer ones are just amazing. I love the detail of the world you've created, the characterizations, even the explanation of what the 'monster' was. Brilliant story, and beautifully done. Thank you for it.
sheep chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
Great story. Thanks!
BurgundyHope chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
What a great end to a fantastic story! :) Your writing is superb, and the plot was very well thought out and developed. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. Well done! I hope I can look forward to more stories from you :)
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
I love the nod to Star Wars!

THAT dance? *facepalms*

(You know, I may have to experiment with blueberry fudge...)

Heh, the wider and wider berth around the two technobabblers.

Oh my, and a groaner of a pun to end it!

Very enjoyable story. *applause!*
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
Wow, what a chapter! You did a great job with this - and testing on Amy was a very cute idea. ;-)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 30 . 8/1/2014