Reviews for Live or Let Live
PanonLove chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I actually felt bad for Lavender here :( and I cried, almost. Such a powerful piece.
DA7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Review Tag:

Good One shot. It was really sad and tragic since Lavender really loved Ron. Good job. Keep up the good work.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
OMG! Wow. This was...amazing. Yikes. I mean, it's quite short, but you pack so MUCH into it. I was barely 1/3 of the way into it, and already my heart was breaking. And then it just got worse. And worse. I never even liked Lavender, but...here, it's just so tragic. I found myself wishing that if she was going to die *anyway,* the least Ron could have done was hold her hand or something...but I guess he didn't even realize she was there. Which is sort of understandable giving the circumstances and all, but I guess the most heartbreaking thing of all here is that she has to die *alone,* that no one at all is there for her. :(

Beautifully written.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I'am not sure what to make of this...which I think is where you were going with it. Bittersweet and well written...

The last part 'live or let live' almost seems as if she has a choice and decides on death rather than to fight against it...a strange take on the acceptance of death, but seems fitting. This is one of those little things that the reader has to think about...I like that.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow! Didn't expect this, but it was brilliant! I've never read a "Moments from Death" fic about Lavender before. Well done!
Hippogriffs Fly Free chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
wow. Very deep and emotional, good spelling and grammar and well written. Congratulations on writing an awesome story! Very high standard. (aka i really liked this story!) :D
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
awww, very sad yet also, sweet as well. Nicely done.