Reviews for Mirror, Mirror On the Wall
kirsant chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
I know I'm late to this, but this is an amazing story! You wrote the characters so well, that I can hear them in my mind.

And the action is so steamy :D
Arsenal chapter 5 . 3/19/2017
Do you think you will continue this?
nkowaliuk chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Any chance you could be persuaded to come back and finish this.
snowvic chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
"The last coherent thought that crossed Olivia's mind was 'Shit', before Liv's tongue began working on her again, shutting her brain down most effectively." HA, OKAY.

Anyway, apart from the amazingly written smut which I'm not lingering on, I loved how you kept both the characters real and coherent with the original ones, see Olivia's thing for damaged people, BUT also gave them something more, see the need to connect to each other on many levels.

Maybe I was lucky I had it all ready so I couldn't forget any detail, still I really would like to see where their "ghosts" will bring them and how they will deal with their relationship. Every O2 FF talks about their first time, but they never go beyond sex. You definitely did and maybe in this crack!ship world there's space for a little happy ending? :D (also almost every lesbian story ends up with break ups or someone dead and I got very tired -.-)

The fact that they finally could sleep also reminded me a little of Katniss and Peeta hahaha so FINGER CROSSED. (sorry for the long review, I was inspired)
hi chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
amazing, one of the best fics ever. your writing is awesome and even tho i don't have much hope you really should update :D
fourxleafxclover chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I read this for the first time so long ago, but reading it again now, I forgot just how amazingly you wrote it!
Seriously, kudos for the characters being perfect and the build up being amazing. I kind of wish Olivia had opened up a little more, I mean Liv opened up so much, Olivia should've opened up a teensey bit more too! But I guess that's what she did in actions xD.
Thank you for an amazing fic, even tho hope is pretty much lost that you'll update :'(
apisontlc chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
One of the best fics I have read, for sure...and I have been reading them for a long, long time.

I really can't wait to see where you take them. I am really hoping for a happy ending!
my-patronus-is-you chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
this fic is now my guilty pleasure. i hate you (i love you)

the line that killed me though was "who cares for you?" that moment was the most profound, i think. this is such a crack ship but i dont care. i didnt think it was possible for me to love Olivias more, but this fic accomplished that
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Why would you not update this in forever? This was a awesome story :( Hope you continue this sometime in the future, soon hopefully.
V chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
I love it. They are crackish and yet touching (and smut... !) My only problem is: why is there no part 6!? I have little hope, but, in case... I'll keep looking up.
Ella Press chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love, LOVE, this story. I had it marked on my mobile, but now I'm reading it here. :D
ExactChange chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
I'm not sure it was intentional when you began this story, but I could easily see this as a very intriguing chapter fic. Especially with the two women possibly coming to accept they are different people from diff worlds who happen to share the same name but little else besides insane attraction to each other. The Peter and Liv's son side story is also something I find very intriguing. I'd love to see where you could take it... :) Thanks for the great story!
Fringefan78 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I'm loving this story! It's written so well, and you hold so true to the characters that it's impossible not to get pulled into the story. I'm really hoping you will update soon... please?!
celaenos chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I just read through the whole thing and loved it. You've got a great handle on both characters. I'd love to see what else you've got, smut or not.
celaenos chapter 1 . 7/7/2012