Reviews for One Love, One Heart
Sly balls chapter 51 . 8/7
If it hadn't been for pikachu in the end with the necklace
I would have gone berzerk if Ash didn't give May the necklace
Sly balls chapter 9 . 7/30
Lol their cabin is M12 A.K.A the Majestic 12 LOLOLOLOLOL
MCPO Primus 101 chapter 34 . 7/28
"From here only ONE SHALL STAND, AND ONE SHALL FALL", you tricky little writer slipping that in there.
Ke1de0432 chapter 47 . 6/30
This was an amazing story. im expecting the next to be as good as this one.
Dqn chapter 4 . 5/14
Really Emrald, Ruby and Sapphire
Blastoys chapter 51 . 4/5
Great Story! The grammatical errors were nonexistent early on but as the story went on they were few and far between. I almost teared up at the first wedding fantasy sequence. It made me want to get married someday. It felt real with how you described it and I could feel the emotions perfectly. You captured the moment in a superb fashion.

The battles were good but I feel like you need to stop having so many ties! Ugh I know you may love the characters and do not want to have favorites but it is okay for people to lose. I like how you had a lot of shippy moments in the fic. I am also thankful you had Ash survive. I read another long Advanceshippoing fic where Ash died in the end and I did not like it. He is one of my favorite characers and does not deserve to die without leaving an heir(he did in the previously mentioned fic) but did not get to see her be born and grow up. Also that fic did not have much shippiness in it.

Yours is way better and I look forward to the sequel.
Bulbreon chapter 15 . 3/27
I have a good feeling that monster pokemon is a hydriegon considering Tracey's comment on the multi-head thing and Dragon like appearance along with the Dragon Pulse or Rage or whatever it was.
Bulbreon chapter 9 . 3/26
ermagurd Ash is so jelli, LOL
SpaghettiDragon chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
Cries for eternity (not really)
SpaghettiDragon chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
Facepalms YyyYyYyYyYyYy yYyYyy that's so sad
Spaghettidragon chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Lolllll
PearlxAdvance chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
I only have one problem with this fic. I know it's building up character, but it's moving sooooooooooooooooo slowly!
WritesFromIz chapter 43 . 10/3/2014
I swear the guy who saved the gang is his father. If he is not then I'm goon to be like 'then who the hell is he to pop out of NOWHERE and save them WTF?!'
WritesFromIz chapter 42 . 10/3/2014
Ash died?! Jk everyone would be sad but at the end be like 'lol is her serious?'

AND I KNEW IT WAS HYDRAGION. Oh yeah *happy dance*
WritesFromIz chapter 40 . 10/3/2014
I'm posting all night now: lol :p

I was crying so hard in this chapter. But I had to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up my parents. Please don't be Contest and Pok├ęshipping. I hate them both and love Advanceshipping.