Reviews for Stone Number One
stellachicken chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Those were some great extra scenes! I really enjoyed reading your work. I feel you portrayed all the characters with great accuracy. :)
bit of a nerd chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I always thought they sedated him 'cause he was freaking out over going to the hospital and trying to escape... not cause any big mouths were being devious. Also, if that were the case, they'd get the boys sedated and locked up until their boss arrived or 'sadly, they succumbed to their injuries' their way to victory.
Whitetiger4813 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
That was great! I so wish they would have given us something like that on the show. I mean I know they only have so much time per ep, but I felt so cheated by that 3 week jump. I loved the bit with Sam and Lucifer. It was nice to get in Sam's head like that since again they short changed us on the show. Bobby was Awesome! And I loved that bit at the end. But poor Sammy! I might hurt someone the they took my laptop away! LOL I loved how he manipulated Dean about keeping his cast tho, that was great! This whole fic was well written.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Very nice filling in of missing information in between these two episodes. I really liked the way you ended it. :)
Freya922 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love it when you fill in these maddening gaps in the story. This was awesome, as I find any of the Sam-fending-off-Lucifer story arc completely captivating, not to mention heartbreaking.
kateanddin chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Haha, like Sam I didn't react instantly at the "rules" at the end. Dean's good!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
"You mess with your cast, Dean, I'm not staying in bed." Sam shrugged when Dean glared at him. "If you don't have to follow doctor's orders, why the hell should I?"

Bobby, standing just out of Dean's eyeline, was biting back a grin knowing Sam had played the one card Dean couldn't trump.
Exactly! Sam had Dean exactly where he wanted him there and both he and Bobby knew too! Great tag to 7:03, just wished we had seen it on the show! Must admit Season 7 was not one of my faves, wasn't a great fan of the Leviathans and hated Bobby being killed off! That aside there were some great episodes in it!
iHamster chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Bookmark.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was just what I needed! When I was watching the episode I could feel that a time jump was imminent, but when it happened, I was still gutted. But hey, it did mean that I got to read this fic from you so its not all bad!

You filled in the missing scenes perfectly, fixing the mistakes that the show missed (to be honest I overlooked Dean's head injury) and giving us all the h/c and brotherly concern that we craved! Plus I liked the addition of Sam seeing and talking to Lucifer in front of the hospital staff!

As always the boys and Bobby were spot on, the snark and humour a perfect fit for all. For me, it's like I've seen your story on screen!

Thanks so much for writing and sharing and I'm sorry that I'm so late with this review. Take care, :)
ebonylovesjensenandjared chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
thats cool and jensen did really great in the epi!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was definitely a much needed plot-hole filler. Sam's hallucinations in the hospital were fun, wish we got to see more of that on the show. :p Thanks for sharing!
Jianali chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
ahh, this filled in a lot of the holes that I had about 7.1! Very Nice!
zuimar chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hi there, I'm late to the party yet again, sorry! I must admit that I'm slowly losing interest in Supernatural. So far S7 has been a major let-down if you ask me, although E7 was pretty good, so maybe there's still hope. Anyway, sometimes I feel that there are fanfic writers who would do a better job with writing for the show. You always manage to portray the Winchesters and Bobby in such a believable way, it's always a treat to read your stories! I can totally picture Dean complaining about Bobby's driving in the ambulance. "The lights and sirens were pretty", LOL! Thank you for another great one-shot!
carocali chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
And I'm very glad you're incorrigible! :D

I totally felt gypped with that three week jump in time. They could have at least given us a montage of happenings during that time. :s

Just love the way you portray their relationships...all three of them. I feel like they're a complete set. :D

Nicely done. :)