Reviews for Stone Number One
krwlngmieskeen chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Whoa! really awesome story! It's like you wrote the missing part I've wanted to see in this episode! I love the way you wrote it. You described very well, and you made them talk and express themselves just the way they do. Congrats for that, I really liked this! So keep going with the good work ;) hope to read more from you!
amyblair chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh, I really liked this. You filled in holes and made things just synch up better. Nicely done. Loved Sam in this. Great stuff.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
In this story at last someone embodied what should have been but was not! :)

Thanks so much for so wonderfull one shot!

(I too was left confused and upset by beginning!:( )

From Argentine,Hug and kiss!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I could REALLY see that happening! I loved the part Sammy woke up to people speaking Spanish and "some dude named Recardo who was planning on offing himself" I loved that. BTW has anybody else tried finding that novela on TV? I can't find it anywhere and I live near San Diego which is right next to the border so there's tons of novelas on. Anyway like I said I could easily picture Dean whining about the cast and Sammt giving him the "If you don't listen to the doctor why should I?" Who knows his big brother better then Sammy right and vice versa? I love super worried and protective Bobby. I could only imagine how he must have freaked out when he found the Impala but his boys were nowhere in sight. These damn leviathans are scaring the crap out of. I don't know what Bobby and the boys are going to do. I'm thinking maybe they can think decapatation? Maybe that might work. You just have to get close enough to try. Then our poor young Sammy isn't excatly 100%. I'm really worried that he may start using pain to keep the halluciantions at bay. I'm a total wreck. My boys are shaving years off my life! Superb job with this. I loved it!
skzb chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Can you post the link to this video again? Maybe include the title of the video? I can't find it. Thanks. "really funny little bit from Supernatural's Toronto Con yesterday (Oct. 9) where Jared and Jensen talk about Sam's hand injury and how he uses it to stay grounded."
Samantha V chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awesome chapter that filled in a lot of blanks! Thanks for the link too. Went to the con :D but didn't get to go to the breakfast :(
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Beautiful, dear, as always...

*hugs*

Mandy
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
A thoroughly enjoyable tag to 7.03;-) I liked the way Sam went out of his head in the hospital and the fact that the paramedic was evil - I wondered if he might be!;-) I must admit I felt that Bobby was a little bit off in this ep which I'm hoping is simply due to poor writing, so I liked your interpretation of the little cheek pat he gave Dean;-) Great job as always!
twomom chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I loved this! You filled in the holes nicely! I liked how you had Bobby go to Sheriff Mills house and really liked how she helped him. Loved the boys and Bobby's banter at the end. Thanks!
Coloring the Sky chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is lovely. You know I never noticed that difference between 7.02 and 7.03.

"Aw. I think they're worried you lost a few marbles on the ride over here, Sammy. I play my cards right, I could have you in a rubber room by lunchtime."

I love that line, you definitely got his voice right. I could hear him saying this in my head.

It was a run-down, junk-filled firetrap but it was his, damn it – his home. I love Bobby here too. I can't believe his house is gone, I'm still having trouble processing that.

So, basically, I loved this, if you couldn't tell :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That's nice I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing with us.

Kisses

Rosetta
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
THANK YOU for writing this. I felt so cheated by 7x03!
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
LOL...love the idea of Dean wanting Bobby to turn on the lights in the ambulance because 'they're pretty'! And poor, poor Sam...he did great shutting Lucifer up!.

Great job!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow I didn't even realize Dean's head injury :D Awesome job catching that.

And awesome job with this tag! I really love this fandom because of the talent in filling missing pieces in episodes :)
Jane88 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Aawwh, you just made my day! Perfect missing scenes here, you thought of everything I could have asked for. Loved how Sam tried to stay grounded when he saw Lucifer in the hospital with his mantra "Stone Number One". Also the little bit about Bobby seeing his house burned down and being as anxious about his boys as they'd been about him... just perfect. And Dean trying to mess with his cast was hilarious. Great work, thank you so much!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »