Reviews for Stone Number One
Jane88 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Aawwh, you just made my day! Perfect missing scenes here, you thought of everything I could have asked for. Loved how Sam tried to stay grounded when he saw Lucifer in the hospital with his mantra "Stone Number One". Also the little bit about Bobby seeing his house burned down and being as anxious about his boys as they'd been about him... just perfect. And Dean trying to mess with his cast was hilarious. Great work, thank you so much!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
A.W.E.S.O.M.E! Your tag provided some much-needed insights and explanations for what happened in between or why the paramedics didn't pick up on the Leviathan buried underneath the car next to the boys.

The story was massively entertaining and you had the characters down to a t! I love the dialoge you write for Bobby and the boys; it sounds extremely authentic! And Lucifer was an absolute joy too! I adored the way he confused the heck out of a concussed Sammy.

"a few chapters behind the rest of the class" was a totally squee-worthy expression for Dean. Actually, I was a bit disappointed with the way Dean treated Sammy in 7.03. I would have much prefered for him to show that level of affection and care towards his little brother like you put it here.

Very well done!
JustOnePogostick chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Great fill-in for the stuff that wasn't written for the episode. I sometimes bemoan the time limitations (and budgets) of television shows.
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was great. You really got all three of their characters down pat, especially the bantering! I wish we had seen something like that on the show. Thanks for writing!
elena chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Very epic fic! Thanks for posting!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Thanks!

I love your missing scenes. I had to keep telling myself that the episodes were shot out of order and that is why the beginning didn't fit with the final scene of episode two.

I love how worried Dean was about Sam and I could picture Sam waking up in the ER seeing Lucifer again.

I kept waiting for Bobby to explain why he wasn't at the house when it burned, so I like your explanation and how he was able to find the brothers at the hospital.

It also bothered me that we never found out what Sam's findings were on his MRI, so I like the idea that report was in the chart Bobby grabbed when rescuing Sam. You also explained that Dean was already planning on taking his cast off early.

Your final scene with Dean and Sam seemed to have more of the brother element that I felt was missing some in this episode. Of course I tried to reassure myself it was because the episodes were shot out of order and the season is not going to continue like that. But thanks! for giving us the brother moment that I wanted more of in episode three that I loved from the first two this season.

I'll quit rambling now.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I really enjoyed reading it.

Until next time, take care.
Ciya chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, this is what we needed to see last week. I know the Show wanted to get into the kitsune hunt but man, we really needed to see more of the Winchesters in the hospital.
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
THANK YOU for explaining what the heck happened. None of this three weeks later nonsense.

This is what would have happened to a T had we been allowed to see it. 3
mer chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Thanks for this wonderful story-I will keep it in mind and read it again next time I watch episode two and three. That is why I love fanfiction in general and your work in particular-it helps me enjoy Supernatural even more. I like specifically how you include the detail about Bobby not getting that tragic phone message from Dean:)
Phx chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OOH that was a perfect missing scene. absolutely adored Bobby looking after both his boys :) And I do think that is exactly how he was not at the house when it was torched. I do think he checked in on the sheriff. All three men were perfectly in character. Loved Dean's whining about his cast and Sam's determination to get up. But, man, Sam was hit hard so I would have been surprised if he was just able to get up... so it was nice to see that they wouldn't let him. Also a nice way to address the difference in Bobby hitting Sam with a tire iron and the leviathan. Even though Mr. Soulless had just tried to kill Bobby, Bobby only wanted Sam knocked out not dead - Bobby saying basically that made it so much better. Very nice touch!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Thanks for filling this in for us. Show really needed it.
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I can always hear their voices perfectly in your fics. Spot on characterization! Plus, kudos for not only squeezing out some more h/c but a very cute, sweet bro-mo at the end.

Always love seeing your name in my inbox!
Sotobow chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great story! I love ones like this that fill in the holes of the show! Or add much-needed brother moments. :)

Haha! I love that Sam threatening to get out of bed was the only thing that kept Dean's cast on. I also thought it was funny how fast in the show he cut that sucker off to go find Sam.

I especially like your story because it kind of helps my fears about the show abate. I love the show, and I love this season, but I'm worried about Dean. Him repeating what he had said about Sam (the other shoe, etc.) while he killed that supernatural creature horrified me. Honestly, it sounds like he's reaching the end of his rope with Sam. And I'm worried he'll decide Sam's better off dying (like before, maybe he'll decide Sam's better of 'dying human.'). And I know it can happen, because it happened before.

Anyway, love your story! I love both the boys and Bobby (thank goodness he was alright!), and you brought out the best in all of them!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love missing scenes - when they're as deftly delivered as this!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I am not an religious woman at all...but...God bless you for writing this story! ;-)

"3 weeks later"...I was so pissed when I was watching!

This really helped out. Great story!

THANKS so much!

Kat.

P.S. I could not get the link to work. Can you email it to me? I must be replacing things wrong somehow.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »