Reviews for Supergirl Girl of Steel
Taeniaea chapter 33 . 3/3
cool story
SG FAN chapter 33 . 8/16/2012
Wow, nice end there and looking forward to Diana's story!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/14/2012
Yay cool update! I miss Lara :(
SG FAN chapter 32 . 7/21/2012
Jacques0,

That was a fine ending, especially the final surprise. Looking forward to WG Rising!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/21/2012
Awesome fic. I hope we get to see more of Lara soon. Adding YJ to the mix will be great, as well as having Barbara and Diana work together knowing that they loved the same person. Looking forward to more!
SG FAN chapter 31 . 7/14/2012
Feeling sorry for Diana. The note to Chloe was well done too, nice and touching. Looking forward to seeing what's up with the blood theft and Lara. Great stuff!
SGFAN chapter 30 . 7/10/2012
Well done! Looking forward now to 'Supergirl Returns'.
GazerBlitz chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
Awesome. Guess we know who is not dea yet XD Cant wait to read more. Continue and update soon please :)
kirbster676 chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
Outstanding chapter, reactions, also makes me wonder if we're going to see Diana inveestigating man's world for the meaning of the broken necklace.
Nikon The Vampire chapter 29 . 6/22/2012
In a loss of words. Speechless
SGFAN chapter 26 . 3/14/2012
Hey great work on the last couple chapters, a showdown between Lara and Doomsday...wondering if a certain Amazon might be coming to help. Keep up the good work!
SGFAN chapter 24 . 2/6/2012
Hey another good update, I'd think Babs would be more understanding with the evil clone and all. Anyway thanks for the update and keep up the good work!
SGFAN chapter 22 . 1/12/2012
More good work, keep it up!
SGFAN chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
Sounds like a showdown is a coming! Looking forward to what Neil, Lara (the real one), and Chole are going to do.
SGFFAN chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
Cool update, I do have to say didn't see that twist coming. For a sec thought it might be Kara, but nice surprise. Keep up the good work and Happy New Year!