Reviews for The Controlled Chaos of Free Will
Dymian chapter 7 . 4/7
Please more here soon?
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
This is interesting; please update soon; will the Rookies find out about Kyuubi?
Amidamaru88 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
why did you stop writing the story ?
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
This is very interesting; please update soon
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
All I can say is this needs to be updated at some point it's just as good Sage of seals work if not better.
Update soon
Gur40goku chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
YOUR BRILLIANT! A perfect analysis of the Konoha Jonin.
Twilight08 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I would like to sincerely thank you for writing an awesome story and ask that you continue writing for as long as you are able.
ThatOneFan chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Small thing,
I love at the beginning of the chapter you open with "Universal Coordinates". It's really a small detail that really adds to the the setting, outside of normal and every story is a different world.
Steel-Eyed Saint chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
An excellent story, and much more for the serious readers who found Sage of Seal's story to be too goofy. Yeah, I know, I was surprised those people existed, too. But the point is, your story flows, your character development is interesting, and I like the stories you picked for them to read. And my bet, you're using either Team 8, which is the obvious choice, or another story I know of with a similar premise who's title does not come to me. Of course, you could go for something like Better Left Unsaid or Geniuses of Hard Work. Whatever you pick, and whenever you update, I'm sure it'll be superb work.
Leviticus Wilkes chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Isn't it obvious people! He'll do Better Left Unsaid, by Kenchi! It's so obvious!

Exclamation!
ThatOneFan chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
... I really like this. I read Sage of Seals version of this and found it amusing, but I like this one a good deal more. I can't tell you why exactly, maybe because I enjoy the Magnificent Bastard of a OC you have a little bit more, or I just plain like your writing style more. I honestly can't say if I would rather this or EftHH update.

I don't think you were bashing per-say, you just pointed out the things that make every Naruto fan want to bang their head against the wall. And since you slammed at every Sensei rather equally, I don't think it qualifies as bashing. I my self am really looking forward to the storm that will happen when everyone finds out Jiraiya is Naruto's Godfather. He *really* dropped the ball with that one.

I can think of a few stories that would demonstrate the current question. Team 8 being the one I think of first. I'm really looking forward to what happens next in this one...
T1F
P.S. Just why can't you have this kind of story up again? I mean, for something like Harry Potter reads the books I can kind of understand, even if I really enjoy those stories, because its copy right material. But if you have every authors personal and express permission to use their work for this, why would FF take it down?
S4A4M chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
So, what do you think Naruto really gained from his trip with Jiraiya? I mean I only recall the Genjustsu Dispelling Techniques and the Odama Rasengan. If that was all he learned the whole thing is an enormous waste of time.
And I agree the Senseis are the main problem with Naruto and his peers. Kakashi is the worst, Jiraiya not much better. Asuma and Kurenai really need a breath of fresh air in their methods and Gai well he needs a wake up call, because not everyone is Lee. They get fresh genins just out of the academy and what do they do? Grow negligent.
Any growth Naruto showed was because he or the situation made it necessary. Hinata practicly trained herself (Kurenai only really helping with her personality issues, the Hyuga not helping at all). Kiba, Shino and the Ino-Shika-Cho tri only train what their clans teach them. Honestly the two who gained something from working with their senseis were those who chose them for themselves (Sakura with Tsunade and Sasuke with Oro).

Talk about failure
troutman30 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Damn FFN sure screwed Sage of Seals, the bastards took down Naruto Reads Naruto, be carefull they don't screw you over too.
Josher chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Team 8 is the obvious choice, and he blatantly stated that he wasn't doing that. As for which one it could be, I don't know.
While I do agree Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are a truly terrible team if done wrong, they could also be an extremely effective team, with a decent teacher.
karthik9 chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates