Reviews for The Controlled Chaos of Free Will
Did you fall out of your mommy's ass?
Uptaded more
Paradox009 chapter 7 . 1/3
You should really continue this, this is awesome. Hoping you will...)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
can this be a sasuke and hinata fic
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
Please update soon.
Nikki the Criminal Girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Hello, i just want to say I really like your story. The only problem I have is the fact you haven't updated in over two years. Which is a real pity, your story is so good, so can you please update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Please create new chapter
shadowned7 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
please update soon the story is good and the amount of grammatical errors is very tiny (trust me i always seem to find the typos and wrongdoings in things like this no clue why wish i did though)
biofan09 chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Excellent job at showing everyone's reactions to the story, it was highly entertaining and I felt it was accurate. My only gripe so far was that I kept expecting the moment where it dawned on Naruto that Hinata liked him, but it seems he realized gradually without me noticing him, so I felt a little disappointed.
To be fair, Jiraya taught Naruto a bit: Odama Rasengan, dispelling Genjutsu, Clone usage, a little taijutsu, and... secret Sage training (I refuse to call it controlling Kurama's chakra cuz it did Naruto no good at all, helping him learn how to manipulate foreign Chakra like nature chakra was the only good that came of it). Nowhere near what he should have been taught ,especially with shadow clones, but I blame the fact that Kurama's chakra kept putting Jiraiya in the hospita. And the fact Jiraiya and Naruto had skewed priorities on what to do next (seriously, Odama rasengan when Naruto still needed a clone to make a regular one?).
Finally, to address the elephant in the room, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! It's been almost 2 years since you updated any of your stories. So either give us an update saying that you are still alive and real life is being troublesome, or we are going to have to assume you are dead. Please don't be dead though, this story was getting awesome.

P.S: Do you know where one might find this "Naruto reads Naruto" story? I couldn't find it anywhere, but since this is the Internet I assume it must be somewhere.
Dymian chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Please more here soon?
TokusatsuLuv chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
This is interesting; please update soon; will the Rookies find out about Kyuubi?
Amidamaru88 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
why did you stop writing the story ?
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
This is very interesting; please update soon
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
All I can say is this needs to be updated at some point it's just as good Sage of seals work if not better.
Update soon
Gur40goku chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
YOUR BRILLIANT! A perfect analysis of the Konoha Jonin.