Reviews for The Controlled Chaos of Free Will
Sebazu chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Honestly i'm somewhat dissapointed, almost nothing important happens in this chapter, i would have expected you to use 8A as the last chapter of this particular story since the scene of Naruto not knowing why is somewhat strong and would have kept the other characters guessing and thinking.
iTziiFox chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
This is great! I absolutely love your work. I started at Escape From the Hokage's Hat, which I am thoroughly enjoying and dying from anticipation for the next chapter, and now am reading this. The style in which you write and plan your fictions is SO much different than most people on this website. I love finding the diamond in the rough, so to speak, authors that put time and effort into their work and satisfying their readers. More and more I find that there are just people that type whatever comes to mind when writing their fics. I especially love the way that you plan everything out, and include the minute details from every scene you write. You do your research into all the filler episodes and do your best to implement them into the story. Quite honestly, it's amazing. The level of dedication and honest enjoyment I see in you is astounding. Here's to hoping we see another EFHH chapter, thank you for writing these stories.

Fox
Ar-Pharazon - King of Numenor chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Well, I never thought that this would end up so well written. Very nice, anothvortex, very nice. I love how in depth your story is; honestly, it jerked a few tears, which, for me, is quite rare nowadays.

I especially loved this line: 'The looser was so pathetic he was contemplating suicide because he could not get a clue.' Really funny.

Send my compliments to the original author for me if you would. I simply have no time at the moment.

WRITE ON!
Raj8 chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Great chapter like before next time I hope you update faster next time.
zeynel chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Nice to see ou back! I reall enjoyed it, please update!

I loved the AnkoIruka bit you sliped in, do not hesitate to do it again!
Vort chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Real life can be a pain huh? Good to see this fic get a new chapter. Once again, I enjoyed all the reactions to seeing the scenes from that alternate universe play out.
Wrin chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
I liked the original story, but this is actually better in some ways. My only concern is that there will need to be a major time skip somewhere to finish up this story and move on to the next person's "question", otherwise you're basically just MST3K'ing it.
mountainelements chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Whoa. This chapter is another amazing example of why you chose One Small Step. The sensei are all getting a better idea of how they should be teaching. Hinata has a new philosophy to evaluate herself with. The watchers is learning loads of small things that might be useful. It's too early yet to see how everyone will be affected by the stories, but I can already tell that it should be a huge benefit for Naruto and Hinata. Thanks for the update!
Preier chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
the chapter felt right. (both the original and your commentary)

naruto coming back for more of the abuse dished by sakura always

struck me as one of the more unhealthy aspect of the canon. i get

the attempt at slapstick humor, but damn...

seeing a more mentally balanced naruto reject this kind of treatment...

yeah, it felt right.

thank you for sharing your stories.
Koroby chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Come back!
Fionn the Otaku chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Glad see your back with another chapter of this fic and even happier to hear you've been thinking about a sequel to Shifting Connections.
Pandecio chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Once again, a heavy dose of fluff that is almost enough to send me into a diabetic coma, in other words, you did great in portraying the original's overall tone.

What do you plan to do in the future chapters, are you going to have crack-fics, humor, or only fluff or action?

If you are accepting suggestions, you could try A Freak, A Creep & A Psychopath from legendary legacy, that fic could probably cause hearth attacks all around
chm01 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
interesting
Dymian chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
*smiles* This is good stuff. Well balanced. Just the right amount of sugar and snark.
Preier chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
very nice reactions from konoha'a finest,

i particularly liked the idea of gai&naruto

flaming (youthfully) the hyuuga complex

thank you for sharing this story on a story with us.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »