Reviews for The Controlled Chaos of Free Will
PLZZZ chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
plz keep u whit the small step undtil at least chapter 4 i really wanna se Tsunadet's reaction to his slug comment's, Sakuras reation to Naruto getting over his crush on her and at last evryones reaction to Naruto's promise to hinata.

abd by the way exlent work so far you have really cought the charters reaction well so far i think keep it up :)
YES chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
THANK YOU! when the sage of seals made his version of thsi whatever you call it i alwaysed hope he would use one small step it's one of my favorit fan fic and i really wanted te see hinata's and naruto's reaction so good job and thank you
Riz987 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Going by stories like having a what-if machine for the people asked is a novel idea. I just wonder how many chapters of a chosen story do you keep going until it is satisfyed. Also yes it confuses wait is interpreted mentally to the audience, like is it a play, movie or book. It may seem like the same but there are big differences. Till the next chapter.
mountainelements chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
"One Small Step" is a really well-thought-out pick. You not only opened the door for the start of a Naru-Hina relationship and show Hinata how it's good to take a chance, you also showcase some of the ways that Naruto can become a better ninja. Thanks for the update!
Pandecio chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
*Pandecio is currently unable to comment due to being in a diabetic coma caused by the Naruhina fluff and copious amounts of halloween candy*
Sebazu chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I liked this more than naruto reads naruto in how the characters arent inmediately violent, flanderized and OOC, but i must ask, will you only do fics or will you write scenes directly from the manga like sage of seals?...and if you do take scenes, are you gonna take the written scenes directly from NRN?, and lastly will sakura's question be "how did naruto and sasuke beat gaara?"? because i really love that fight and i think it would be awesome.
Okazaki323 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Intersting chapter. Leaves me curious to see whats next
macdjord chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
This is fascinating; I'm quite enjoying it so far.

A couple of questions:

* All the fics you quote are going to be ones you enjoy and recommend? No MSTings?

* Are you done with _One_Small_Step_, or is there more before we go on to the next question?

* Would you recommend waiting until you're done with the fics before reading them?
Rhibsf chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
This is why I love stories like this. I can not only read an entertaining fic, but I can learn about other entertaining fics. Good job, and it is smart to never give the other guy a strait-up fight.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I have enjoyed her story very much. This idea of a semi-MST2k looks to be working well. Eagerly waiting for the next one!
Pandecio chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Holy fluffness Batman!, i need some calcium tablets to fix my teeth after this.

I like the change you did with Sage's concept, using the white room for all the stories and not just make them read the fics.

I'm glad you find this more relaxing, and i hope you can update soon.
mountainelements chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I'm still a bit lost. Is it that they all hear the words from the story, but the people whose analogs are involved can feel what the analogs felt at the time?

Interesting way of doing the Naruto Reads Naruto theme. I wonder whether Sasuke will despair or grow stronger. I'm not sure what his story will be, but I remember reading a summary for a story where the Uchiha take over Konoha, and Itachi and Sasuke are on the run. I haven't actually read it though. I'm not sure what Shizune's regret will be, not to mention Shino's regret.

Thanks for the update!
Fai Gensou chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
so will we be sticking with this story for awhile? or move onto the next person? Just wish Shawny Wong would update this, haven't seen updates in forever...
Rhibsf chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Cool that you're jumping on the bandwagon. Vortex is a mean bastard. And I am looking forward to the next update.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/13/2011