Reviews for The Controlled Chaos of Free Will
Pandecio chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Holy fluffness Batman!, i need some calcium tablets to fix my teeth after this.

I like the change you did with Sage's concept, using the white room for all the stories and not just make them read the fics.

I'm glad you find this more relaxing, and i hope you can update soon.
mountainelements chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I'm still a bit lost. Is it that they all hear the words from the story, but the people whose analogs are involved can feel what the analogs felt at the time?

Interesting way of doing the Naruto Reads Naruto theme. I wonder whether Sasuke will despair or grow stronger. I'm not sure what his story will be, but I remember reading a summary for a story where the Uchiha take over Konoha, and Itachi and Sasuke are on the run. I haven't actually read it though. I'm not sure what Shizune's regret will be, not to mention Shino's regret.

Thanks for the update!
Fai Gensou chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
so will we be sticking with this story for awhile? or move onto the next person? Just wish Shawny Wong would update this, haven't seen updates in forever...
Author00 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Cool that you're jumping on the bandwagon. Vortex is a mean bastard. And I am looking forward to the next update.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Good first chapter.
mountainelements chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Thanks for letting us what's going on! I'm interested in knowing how this will play. None of the Sand Shinobi were picked though. Is that because of our limited knowledge of them?
Valdimarian chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
So for some reason I feel like you'll be using People Lie (Story # 3745099) as the example... which I kind of fear seeing you use in any of these Q&A sessions!

I can't wait to see you use Growing Affection though, that one deserves a link to (especially since it ended recently)
hannibal221 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
intresting but i'd like to know what story they'd be reading/watching.
Rinn Brandt chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Dude, I picked this up thinking it would be another MST3k fic, but I really ended up liking it. You are A Large Ham, BTW, though you haven't yet dethroned the Kings of Hamminess, Curry and Shatner.

LOL, keep it up, looking forward to the next installment.

TTFN

Rinn _'
jeff22003 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I know that one it's one small step but I forget the author. This is a great start to a type of fic that I usually don't like. Course I like your work a lot. One thing you need to watch out for though is your words tend to mesh likethistoomuch.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
***

Bouncing in my chair waiting for more!

*ZZ*
Pandecio chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Seems interesting, specially because Sage put his story in hiatus.

If I'm not mistaken, the story you are using first is going to be "One small Step", i do not remember the author but i do remember that is full of NxH fluff to the max.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Not bad but i can't say i really cared for it. That said I've read both Shodaime Madara and Yondaime. That said i think the ideas behind Lucillia's fic Family Reunion Extended Version are much more interesting and it's over all a better fic than either of the two you mentioned.
Sebazu chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This really made my day after Naruto reads Naruto got discontinued, and if i had to guess i would say the first story is one small step by Shawny Wong.
Sage of Seals chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
WHAT? You DARE make the SAGE OF SEALS a PLANAR TENANT? -shakes fist- I'll have you know that I have Trollestia and Mudkipz on my side- you can never beat the power of Mema Major!

Regardless, this looks to be quite the interesting take- even if you do have a point, and Vortex is a bit of an ass.

Good luck with this!

-SoS

((PS: The Sage could TOTALLY kick Vortex's ass))
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »