Reviews for In Pursuit Of Butterflies
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Oh wow. So Chuck never actually proposed to Blair two years ago? Do Blair doesn't know about the ring. Wow. Now she 's after him! Ha
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I'm glad Ivy seems to be an ally. I hope she doesn't backstab Blair later on. I love it when Serena defends Blair. Those closing lines from Blair is powerful.
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I love Asher! I knew it! He would have married her. I hope he stays just as he is and doesn't turn out to be a fake. I hope Blair does not find anything to like about Humphrey Dumpty.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Hallelujah for Serena! She's hit the nail on the head!
But what's this? Dan? Eew. I hope there's no Blair and Dan pairing here. Jenny is such a double crossed. She already made a deal for her silence. Now she's getting a two for one! Ugh! The best schemer have gotten played! I love your smarmy Chuck, by the way.
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I wish he'd tell her. There's nothing that can be done about it but she deserves to know the price he paid for her. The original price that is costing their love and happiness. Great dialogue, by the way. Again, I hate Jenny.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I think I want Blair to marry Asher. I think he would too if she starts to show. They'll be like brother and sister but it'll be to save her reputation. What a mess.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Here we go... I hope Chuck never consummated his farce of a marriage with the witch.
belle of the ball s2 chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
I thought the confrontation between Dan and Jenny was very well written, I could totally see it happening how you wrote it. Nice to see he still has some morals, hopefully he and Serena will work out for the best. : )

It's almost ironic, really; Nate is just the kind of guy Blair might have wished to marry, had it not been for the whole scandal with Chuck and whatnot. I think that, given time, Blair and Nate could've been good together.
belle of the ball s2 chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
Chapter title reminds me of that scene where Serena says she's still got those old Latin conjugations from like, way back when tattooed on her inner elbow ... very cool.

I love the Chuck Blair dynamic you've got going here ... I can really come to empathize with Chuck. Nate and Chuck are like, total polar opposites, it's almost ironic. I think Chuck really would let Blair go, though, once and for all, if that was what she really wanted; and that's what makes it so ... melodramatic, almost, for lack of a better word.
PeacefullyJos chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
PeacefullyJos chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
Amazinggggg, i'm loving this fanfic
louboutinlove chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I've just started reading and the only reason I'm not reviewing is because I'm hitting next so fast my head is spinning. And I won't stop hitting next till this mess is resolved and Jenny is dead, train tracks or not. How she dies is entirely your choice.
ririi69 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Why why why he chose Jenny...;/
Moonflower26 chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
thank you for writing such an exquisite story!
madetobemrsbass chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
Loved it! Ah historical fanfiction is my secret love and no one does it better than you :)
Chuck kissing Asher was surprisingly hot wow I need more bisexual Chuck, but ignore me, that's just my pervy side coming out!
xoxo