Reviews for In Pursuit Of Butterflies
ladyhaha chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Already beautiful and I'm already excited! Can't wait for the happy ending :)
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
im so glad ur back omg the way u ended the last one had me so so so so sad
blair4eva chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Yay! I saw this notification and I thought I was dreaming! Thank you thank you! Down with jenny!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
you have no idea how much I am fangirling for you right now.

Fantastic preface.
aliceeeebeth chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG. You're back! OMG. I fangirl squealed over this. Because let's be honest, we all need some more Chuck/Blair in our lives. :D
pure-simple-adoration chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Yes! thank you so much I was so sad with the ending of the other one. I am so happy that you ae back. Please enthral us with your stories again. I absolutely love them. :) again so happy that you are back.
bla-bl-bl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I am infinitely glad that you are back and you haven't given up on them.

7 lines that are written with such an incredible talent that they make me want to cry or cuddle in my bed( They do deserve a happy ending, I believe that everyone does but they especially.

Jenny Bass - that name makes me cringe, it is so unnatural, she didn't deserve it, he doesn't belong to her. And although I can understand her motives I can never like her - she is pathetic.

I assume that Blair is about to be married to the Prince and that thought makes me sick. I mean, literally. Grimaldi is too sweet for my taste and he is certainly not the man that Blair needs to have by her side.

Anyway, I would have read this story even if it was about Jenny bearing Bass heirs but I really hope for the happy end (and that implies Chuck and Blair being together forever)).
teddy bear chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG, yay! You're back!

I'm already hooked on this sequel and I really hope everyone else is too. Your writing is too awesome not to be hooked on.

I think I'll have to re-read the last chapter of The Varying Shades of Peony, because it was just that good!
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh thank goodness. I'm so glad you decided to write the sequel. So excited now to read thi story - can't wait!

xoxo - kate
ggloverxx19 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
SHUT UPP! I HAVENT EVEN READ IT YET! im SO HAPPY! i just saw this on your tumblr and i SWEAR i just stared at the words WAITING for like ten hours yaaaaaaaay! ill be back in a moment after reading the prologue...

OH MY GOD! i cant think! chuck is so sad :( and even your short mention of tht tacky man stealing bitch formally known as jenny makes me want to throw her scrawny presence well in the hudson as ive said before lol and OMG poor blairs prego and isnt even up for a fight or to bitch or anything! thank god your back! i couldnt imagine leaving the story at this hopeless place! UPDAATE! hehe so glad i can say that again :D! i knew you couldnt stay away
fleurdautomne chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Yes, you're back! Thank you for acknowledging there was unfinished business and for trying to get us now to that happy ending. I cannot wait to see how this all plays out!
Lori2279 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I could totally use a happy ending especially after watching Blair lie through her teeth and break Chuck's heart all over again.
BeautifullyExcruciatingLove chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
-He slept in his wife's dressing room rather than grace her bed, and he never welcomed her presence in his study- take that biatch!

You're back *squeee*.Loved the preface 3 can't wait for the first chapter :D
Stella - again chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Okay, on second look the upper part of my review could be mistaken and I just wanted to clear this up with the second review.

NO to everyone who thought I wrote this with a dirty thought. I didn'T get the irony and double meaning until AFTER I sent the review. Just wanted to clear this up.
Stella296 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
[attenzione - sarcasm]

I don't care about the others here, but yes, you owe at least me a happy ending! *flips long blond hair over her shoulder*

[sarcasm - end]

No, but now for real. I want you to use my scene in this so I'm really happy to see you didn't abandoned writing after all.
546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »